#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

is anyone tuned in to TMZ Live: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/06/tmz-live/ ?

I dont think ill be able to watch in a few mins when it starts, and they're definitely the voice in the media for Team Conservatorship so we better know what their angle is as they'll surely mention this new story!

They are DISGUSTING people I HATE tmz... Jamie’s conservatorship trumps Lynne’s rights as a mother!?! These people are sick in the head. So glad she’s staying with Britney though 

• Like 8
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

what do those two PopJustice valley girls have to do with this.. UGH.. they basically said "Miley isn't right in the head either so who cares what she said".. :ririshade1:

I said it some pages ago. I was just waiting for someone to play that card. Scumbags :trash:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

so TMZ KNOWS. FOR. SURE. that Britney isnt being forced to do anything against her will but HER MOTHER Lynne doesnt know **** or has a clue about her own daughters wishes and is believing some online rumor/fan podcast?

sure. f**king sure.

This. :ricackle:

Every TMZ gets worse I can't believe how dumb they are

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

so TMZ KNOWS. FOR. SURE. that Britney isnt being forced to do anything against her will but HER MOTHER Lynne doesnt know **** or has a clue about her own daughters wishes and is believing some online rumor/fan podcast?

sure. f**king sure.

Right? And Lynne totally isn’t staying with Britney right now either, so what does she know? (Sarcasm) **** these people 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

omg... im dying right now...they're questioning miley mental heatlh now becasue she yelled free britney :tifflmao:

they are crazy lmao

miley was maneged by larry rudolph and his team for a very long time and then she switched to be ONLY managed by larry's team member: adam leber. from that moment, adam only manages miley, not britney anymore which is weird. they would always work together co-managing their artists and they dont anymore...

• Like 3