#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Amen!!!! 100%!!! All of this! Hate the ignorant fans who say they want Britney to have her privacy and who are so naive about the whole movement and who believe her management have her best interest at heart. Like you said they also believe cops can’t be racist and that politicians don’t lie. 

Right 

Those who put "Britney the artist " before her as a person, are not real fans to me.

• Like 9

I sadly do not believe in justice, especially when all this shitty load of money and filthy interests are involved. I feel so freaking sorry and angry for brit at the same time. Its just U N F A I R. I really hope all these bastards who are milking this queen for over a decade burn in hell. I hope she can finally be able to say in the near future that her 40s are better and happier than her 30s. :crying3:

Spoiler

Sorry i accidentaly pressed this spoiler button, i cant event erase it

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Also it has been mentioned before but can we actually ban @indyRS once and for all especially if he keeps posting **** like this about in Exhale in other forums as he has done before. Thank you!

They believe guardianship abuse is some kind of conspiracy theory. Okay.:umok:

• Like 8
4 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

God I always take the bait but we DO HAVE INFORMATION. we have PLENTY. I won't cite any of this because it's all public record and in this thread.

Britney has tried several times to end the conservatorship. She's tried to hire four lawyers. Several experts have said Britney's cship is unusual or even unnecessary. Guardianships are susceptible to abusive dynamics (often because they concern elderly or at risk people!) Britney has an extremely conflicted, complicated relationship with her abusive, ex-alcoholic father – him being involved in the cship in any capacity is already exploitative and strange, but coupled with several people who were involved in Britney being put under the cship all have allegations of being involved in cases of guardianship abuse themselves and who all stand to make a lot of money under the arrangement is cause for definite alarm. Celebrities who have worked with Britney supporting freebritney or straight up confirming something's not right. Britney HERSELF stating something's not right. There's literally so much information. Like so much :umok: we not even talked yet about shady donations, anti-gay church camps, or strange businesses that an apparent mentally infirm woman can be president of

Now you reply with your canned response about "oh well I HOPE FOR BRITNEYS SAKE UR WRONG I care 4 Britney I'm sure her team knows what they're doing everything is probably a big misunderstanding" :brityawning:

God u prob believe cops aren't racist and politicians tell the truth too :britoverit:

T H I S.

Spot ON!  :smokney:

• Like 2

Have you guys ever thought that this situation is actually very normal in hollywood and people are very aware of it but they chose not to speak, maybe the whole Loucifer gang is well established and powerful from a long time ago just like a cult , maybe they are a bunch of predators ready to pounce on a weakened celebrity to parasite her ? If that's the acse then it will take a way bigger movement harvey weinstein scandal level to be able to take thel down, and honestly it's terrifying.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Also it has been mentioned before but can we actually ban @indyRS once and for all especially if he keeps posting **** like this about in Exhale in other forums as he has done before. Thank you!

"Conspiracy theories" LOL

We have a lot of FACTS here, these people are trash... they are doing everything they can to NOT see the truth, it's pathetic...

the facts and flopjustice members be like:

Resultado de imagem para santana vera holtz gif

• Like 9
12 minutes ago, theholyspearit22 said:

T H I S.

Spot ON!  :smokney:

slay them *****. That's what annoys me about T.Kyle and that Mumuse guy. They say they're real stans but they're literally radio silent about Britney. That Mumuse guy is sure raving about Madonnas saggy *** pu$$y though. Gross! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

oof, @colormefresh is gonna have a field day with this one :uknowit:

THE AUDACITY!!

I wanna know who these so called "friends" are.. Lou and Larry?? :bichpls: right as news outlets FINALLY start reporting on the fact that this whole thing is about the cship and not the facility, this article comes out.. FUNNY ISN'T IT?! :nyschool: glad we know Britney wants it to end too and that she isn't content with being in prison though.. :britstare11:

omfg **** this noise!!!! these articles just disgust me. her team is disgusting. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

slay them *****. That's what annoys me about T.Kyle and that Mumuse guy. They say they're real stans but they're literally radio silent about Britney. That Mumuse guy is sure raving about Madonnas saggy *** pu$$y though. Gross! 

Well I don't blame them when there are so many delusional fans harassing them. You can think whatever you want about the #freebritney thing but you have to acknowledge there have been a bunch of crazy stans that have harassed them, people close to britney, people here have talked to Sam Lutfi, Adnan, attacked Jamie Lynn, now harassing Lou, etc etc.

No one is winning anything by demonising Lou for example. Honestly the gram girls should've been the only ones talking about this, they were one of the few people who talked eloquently about the situation.

ALSO about Madonna, he stans her too. no need to insult her and much less with misogynistic and ageist insults which Britney also gets, if you stan one you can't insult the other like that.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Well I don't blame them when there are so many delusional fans harassing them. You can think whatever you want about the #freebritney thing but you have to acknowledge there have been a bunch of crazy stans that have harassed them, people close to britney, people here have talked to Sam Lutfi, Adnan, attacked Jamie Lynn, now harassing Lou, etc etc.

No one is winning anything by demonising Lou for example. Honestly the gram girls should've been the only ones talking about this, they were one of the few people who talked eloquently about the situation.

ALSO about Madonna, he stans her too. no need to insult her and much less with misogynistic and ageist insults which Britney also gets, if you stan one you can't insult the other like that.

tumblr_magk2fKZyc1qiw26m.gif

6 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Guys, ignore the annoying **** troll, don’t feed it and give it reasons to keep posting and derailing the thread. Just downvote its ***

Do you mean me lol ive been on this thread for hundreds and hundreds of pages, im not a troll

I'm all for britney being free and im just as confused as you guys about what the **** is going on.

im just saying as ive said in the past that it's not cute to literally harass people, it harms our cause more than helps it

• Like 3