#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

45 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

David, Miley, William, The other director, the Norwegian PR girl, the photographer, Jansen, Lynne, and Fe. 

Plus confirmed emails from Lou.

We will need a lot of distraction now :demi:

Not a bad time to release Circus tour rehearsals... :jj:

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’m surprised she said that bc Larry is her manager too :gerlwat:

But then again I’m sure they all know she’s about to get out anyway if that was the plan all along.

Did you flip sides somewhere after page 1000? Haven't been keeping up enough I see :gerlwat:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

NOOOOOOO :yelping:

f**king lost it @  1:07  :yelping::yelping:

why do every white girl who likes knee look the same? 

Because we've all been modeling ourselves after Britney’s appearance for the last two decades. :pieceofwhat:

Source: Am a white girl who loves Britney. And I kinda look like that. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Dude I think you are right about the comment thing. I commented ‘hi’ on her newest post just to see and I was able to find it fine until after a minute. Once I refreshed the post it was completely gone...

i mean, I guess it could’ve been just lost in the oblivion of comments, but normally any comment you make personally is always easily accessible no?

Hold up, they're blocking people from commenting on her Insta? :omg: 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mutya said:

My respect for Miley has just reached another level. She is amazing. I’m so emotional rn tbh :crying1: Look at this movement, look what we achieved. We have Miley and Lachapelle with us. I ADORE THIS FANBASE AND LET’S #FREEBRITNEY FOR ONCE AND FOREVER :lessons:

I’m behind as usual; did Miley actually explicitly support “#FreeBritney?”

It so, that’s really great in terms of establishing more credibility with industry insiders. And should hopefully embolden even more to speak out. 

It was obvious from Miley’s interview a year or two ago that she knew more about Britney’s situation than she was letting on, because she made that public statement about how she hopes Britney is truly happy and doing this because she wants to (paraphrasing). I wish I could recall details about the interview, but it was definitely an unexpected and candid response in relation to what she was asked.

• Like 8