#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

36 minutes ago, Roger said:

Lmao are these kids really doing the WB choreo? 

Any link pls? 

Yes, they are doing the work ***** choreo 

i tried to find the video on YouTube but there is a ton of videos of people doing the work ***** choreo... I got tired

but I found this 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

what is happening omg 

cats.jpg

I remember this. It is a commercial from Lidl I think it was many years ago. I am from Poland and as I can see(it is written in Polish) it says "available from 20th of December". So its nothing new and then even Aguilera had same campaign with the same products. And I must to say this prices are very cheap ? same as conservatorship team ??

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

:wtf: :dead:

Whatever this is that you found should've stayed hidden or buried within your mind. I'm sorry, there is no need to cause harm by exposing other people to... that.

Where is the harm? I got to see a lot of people dancing in their underwear on YouTube and this is harming to you? Why?

Just now, One More Time said:

Where is the harm? I got to see a lot of people dancing in their underwear on YouTube and this is harming to you? Why?

It's not that he's dancing in his underwear, that's not my problem. It's also not his weight. It's that the video has a somewhat weird and trashy feel to it.

Also, my comment wasn't meant to be all that serious, but I understand why you or others might see it that way. I'll try to re-word it. I hope this answered all the questions you had. :)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Body ache said:

I don't know if this is real but it looks like RCA doesn't want to get involved with whats going on.

We've known for years that Britney signed a contract with RCA for 3 albums. B10 will be the last one but it doesn't mean it's 100% sure that she'll sign with another label. She can renew her contract. This fan page doesn't know **** :surething:

• Like 8

The number of albums thing is leading me to believe we're gonna get another Britney Jean if she's not happy with how things are :tehe: or maybe we're gonna get a bunch of hidden messages where she's like "help me" in the background so I'm low key excited :demi:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, WhatYouNeed said:

Sam posted photo that doesn't include Britney herself but apparently was taken by her. It seems they are having swimming poll day. 

He is very hot guy and exactly in the age of my husband and same as my husband he is Persian(Sam Is from Iran and my hubby from Afghanistan but still the same race). I am so much wonder if he is helping Britney or her team and if we and Britney can really trust him or he is Kevin 2.0.

• Like 1