#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

EVERYONE STREAM DEAD PETZ AND YOUNGER NOW TONIGHT YALL!!! :makesomenoise::makesomenoise::makesomenoise::yay::feelingmyself::groovin::makesomenoise::makesomenoise::makesomenoise:

Edit: y’all are all ***** twinks, I guess y’all can just stream Bangerz instead 

Girl, dead petz is a masterpiece even though I still low key hate Wayne coyne and Katy weaver for making Miley really messy during that phase and ruining her friendship with denika and Cheyne :tiffsniffle:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Barajas said:

I am starting to believe all this is just a HUGE PR stunt for her to gain relevancy again after low sales of Domination...

Its so weird that Miley its supporting the FB movement so openely, if she is still with Larry. Anyhow...:receipts2:

She’s with Maverick so technically but her manager is Adam Leber

5 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Girl, dead petz is a masterpiece even though I still low key hate Wayne coyne and Katy weaver for making Miley really messy during that phase and ruining her friendship with denika and Cheyne :tiffsniffle:

Literally one of the best albums ever, Space Bootz is runner up for song of the millennium after Toxic. But yeah that was messy and I like to pretend it was all a wild dream. The music is a superb and like her other eras the overall presentation outshadowed the sheer talent. 

Spoiler

Luckily the queen is coming with more RADIO FRIENDLY alternative hits on M7 :yesplease:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

THIS. #boycottbrandbritney

Nobody stream her music or buy her products until she's free. Brit won't care - her team WILL

Watch them release 

Boycott fantasy.... everybody has one 

Conservatorship fantasy... everybody wants one

• Like 4