#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

38 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

I want to see justice served for her and after the last 11 years of the c-ship, she gets what she deserves, her personal freedom. 

She does have a few albums left on her contract- so yeah I would love to hear the next step from Glory. An album she pushed. Who cares about sales. Use it to make music she wants to make. Sing how she wants to sing. She is at the end of her ‘active’ career now. 

And I guess another residency as her team signed her on to another one just to cancel it months later. I assume to get out of that mess she will need to complete that contract at some stage. 

I prefer this glass house being smashed down. It was inevitable anyway with how her managers/ c-ship controlled her. And guess what it’s not her fault as she doesn’t even sail this ship. Her dad does 11 years strong. When it was supposed to be ended in 2009. Blame him. He makes the decisions. 

All that we know now makes sense and gives us answers to all the highs and mostly lows the last 11 years.

I truly do hope she continues the hiatus as long as she can before being thrown back into it. 

Thats true.The one who sails the ship here need to take the blame for it.Even if her management is not that bad like we think of them,They have done worst at handling her business,right now.If your acts are creating suspicion in mind of general  public ,you are probably  a bad manger after all..if not looter of wealth.
She should be given at least a new business conservator ,if not personal one.
A new conservator to deal with her professional affairs and business,let Jamie decide who she marries or where she eats.
I think this is the time.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dirk said:

just a reflection, I'm actually out of everything Britney related bc it's toxic and sad, I just can't be here every day with this negative vibe, the fake illusion that she will be free and that she's fighting behind the scenes, we don't even know if she actually wants to get out by now or that she's used to everything... 

this free Britney campaign, actually her team who is the worst of all pop stars in this world, the one who's NOT transparent, who lies to us and buy the media... this free Britney destroyed everything her team worked in the past 10 years.

her image of someone happy, in control of her life, with her kids, back in her A+ with her career... when in reality she lives in a controlled environment, she's lonely, living in a bubble and everything is fake, even her boyfriend is looking fake and pathetic at this point, people writing her music, producing her show, giving everything to her and Britney just there to be the face of a bunch of people's work. she's not an artist anymore, even kim kardashian comes off more natural and with personality than britney. 

her team will really work hard for the marketing of her next release and tbh it will be very sad, if she still involved with them and c-ship, actually could you guys believe she's aligned with her team? she's actually agreeing to be the actress of this whole circus... she's actually cooperating with all those fake out&about photoshoots we're getting, she is not being transparent... she f**kin' hate us and she's using the media/paparazzi to fool us/the world, she is probably having fun trying to fool us walking with cellphone, faking that she's driving and everything is super fiiiine, bc they want to move on and give us something to buy really soon. 

she goes back and forth, she wants to get out, she's tired of her team, but when everything is chaos, she goes back to the comfort they provide her, the bubble, the fake feeling she's protected with them, that they are a team working with the media and giving us the image they want us to believe. 

I'm ranting but that's it, is anyone who actually is looking at everything like this? sad times to be a britney fan, I actually wanted to believe the post she did on January 3 that her dad is ill and that she is going on a hiatus to focus on her family...I wanted to just go back to believe in that just like the rest of the world, my friends and everyone who's not familiar like us fans, the ones that likes her, likes toxic and believe on things that are there on her Instagram and that's it.

I sadly agree

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, ConflictedObserver said:

What happened to everyone's motivation? Save Britney! Free Britney! EndConservatorshipAbuse! And now everyone is giving up?

We’re biding time and waiting for more things to leak all the while compiling receipts from the last 11 years. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

What? But everything appeared to be such high quality:

bossed-it-britney-spears-tackles-wardrob

anigif_enhanced-10580-1445297540-2.gif

8Fn68N7kNqyqI.gif&key=4da22dc2784b2e8992

brit-gif-1477340545.gif?quality=.8&heigh

TvSlvRziglzFK.gif&key=985f82687a45cd258c

FjXarNFo9oqgE.gif&key=7a10bc02b152eeb42c

9RuGADeB3TGXS.gif&key=59345239b691952896

anigif_enhanced-1121-1425414356-21.gif

britney-spears-hair-falls-off-midtwirl-s

britney-spears-weave.gif?quality=90&stri

giphy.gif

I just can't imagine Britney, whom I had always known to be the consummate showgirl, perfectionist and entertainer, as having been okay with this hot mess basically having been her legacy show. I mean, even back when she had “real designers,” clearly the budget was never even sufficient for her damn clothes to not pop off on stage. Not to mention the breaking (and eventually disappearing) props. They seriously must’ve made so much money, because they clearly spent nothing on hair/makeup/costumes/choreographers.

Oh the money went somewhere ...:jj:

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

I never fully enjoyed the Piece Of Me residency/tour because the (lack of) production is the worst... :notfeelinit:

I remember reading a comment here on Exhale in 2013 about how cheap and amateur this residency looks... especially after DWADW+Onyx+Circus+FF (even FF!!!) tours :NYcackle:

The show has zero concept, almost zero production value and the couple of things they did was really basic and bad taste :nyschool:

But now everything makes sense... That bunch of necrotic leechs would never spent "their" money building a GOOD and innovative concert... Britney is a ******g legend and her residency/tour is a cheap mess, how absurd... :nyheadache:

Yeah, the tickets were absurdly overpriced given what the show was, especially for the POMT. The latter was just absolutely embarrassing. 

• Like 8