#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 5/2/2019 at 3:43 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

no one complained when this became a thirsty gay thread for sam lufti and that reporter 

I mean, some people did, I think. Anyway, just because this thread changes topics doesn't mean it'll stay that way. When there are noteworthy #FreeBritney-related news, we'll talk about that. Right now, the BBMAs started and since we are already here, it's quicker to talk about it here than make another thread that no one will probably notice because most people are here. :)

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Justin Timberlake Beyonce or NAtalie Portman were NOWHERE NEAR as famous as Britney at any time from 1999-2004.

Yet at the same time the ONLY thing that didn't betray her is her blockbuster fragrance line.  While she has released some of the greatest recorded songs/albums of the 21st Century, she obviously has a tenuous reputation with many.

The ONLY caveat is if she is really the one who is getting the vast majority of those royalties.  She no doubt was from 2004-2007 when she fired Larry and was making $800,000 a month and in that Brand Sense lawsuit, the plaintiffs said they helped make her millions at a time she otherwise wouldn't have been making any money.  Yet I have a feeling when her trailer trash father took over in 2008, Lou/Larry put in some stipulation that might garner them more than their deserved share.

Good but they their family ,team have managed to handle it well.That is important.

31 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Not necessarily...they lost control when she married K-Fed and to get control back they made her "sick" so she would "need" them. It's all very munchausen by proxy-esque. 

I'm not sure what happened to Britney after she divorced Kevin but it's clear that she needed to get away from home. Things got out of control and her family suggested rehab. Larry convinced her to check herself in, according to Jamie.

Britney's been pictured with medication pre-conservatorship:

Provigil

https://okmagazine.com/news/ok-exclusive-britneys-little-helpers/

1734244636_e505f202ed_o.jpg?resize=411%2C426&ssl=1

Britney's mystery medication

britneyMAVRIX0709_468x495.jpg

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Exactly. I remember the Rolling Stone article from early 2008 saying she married Kevin out of rebellion (plus she's a sap for love and the simple things in life) and because he was going to get her away from the industry people. That scared "Team" Britney shitless.

How much would you lay down on a bet that Britney Inc. paid Kfed to go away? 

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

I just can't be here every day with this negative vibe, the fake illusion that she will be free and that she's fighting behind the scenes, we don't even know if she actually wants to get out by now or that she's used to everything... 

Britney has tried to fight the conservatorship several times before and has clearly been unsuccessful thanks to corrupt judges like Aviva K. Bobb and Reva Goetz.

I believe this brief stay at the mental health facility was to prove that she's mentally competent. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

Ultimately some of the people who would help to decide whether to end it are the conservators and doctors who now help oversee it, many of whom receive fees from Ms. Spears’s estate for their work on her behalf.

“As long as she is bringing in so much money and as long as the lawyers and conservators are getting paid, there is little incentive to end it,” said Elaine Renoire, president of the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse, an advocacy group. “Usually, the conservatorship just keeps going unless the conservatee makes a fuss or the family does.”

• Like 2