#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Not necessarily...they lost control when she married K-Fed and to get control back they made her "sick" so she would "need" them. It's all very munchausen by proxy-esque. 

But Britney could have done very well in 2003/2004 and if it had happened she would never have had this situation.

26 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Absolutely that her image is destroyed but since she met Kevin Federline, at the time her career and her life is over.

She wanted to be a rebel but she was an unconscious.

Get Away from her Toxic Family.

Fire Johnny Wright instead of Larry Rudolph. 

Meet Sam Lutfi and his troop.

Entering the game of the press and paparazzi and "Anti Britney".

Meeting a stalker like Lou M Taylor.

Never give her opinion and put the people in their place.

She has never been a brave and independent woman who fights for her opinion and with sensible with  coherent ideas.

She has never surrounded herself with people who have the power to get the best out of herself professionally and personally, on the contrary, she has surrounded herself with the worst people professionally and personally.

52 minutes ago, Just Because said:

What a massive, emotional  price Britney has payed for fame.  :( 

Isn't this the result of pathetic stage parents desperate to be lifted out of poverty via a minor instead of being actual parents to a minor???

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Exactly. I remember the Rolling Stone article from early 2008 saying she married Kevin out of rebellion (plus she's a sap for love and the simple things in life) and because he was going to get her away from the industry people. That scared "Team" Britney shitless.

Just one detail ...Kevin Wanted fame, money and fame ...incompatible with what she wanted.

• Like 5

@Dirk 

You can just do like the rest of the GP and ignore everything that's going on with her and enjoy her music whenever she releases something

tenor.gif?itemid=5440316

And as opposed to most people I don't think watching her videos or buying her albums == supporting the conservatorship. Even if she wasn't under the cship, most of the music we consume, a huge percentage of the earnings won't go to the artists anyway, unless they go indie, which would make even harder for us to consume their music in the first place, but that's another story

• Like 1

do you think that she is happy with all of that? maybe she cannot do nothing to change it :mhm: i don't get your exact point, but you should feel happy that this lie (hopefully) might comes to an end..i think she tried ones to get free back in 2006 2007 days and she made a lot of mistakes so now must be afraid to be completely alone..anyway i don't get it, why they need to control her in every single aspect of her life, her personal life nad her finances must be her business and only hers. i believe she wants to have a good team around her like every global star has, cause it's a lot of pressure to have to deal with all of that, but they have over done it.

3 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Isn't this the result of pathetic stage parents desperate to be lifted out of poverty via a minor instead of being actual parents to a minor???

No, it's about people and with herself, nothing to do with the industry. Watch Justin Timberlake, Beyonce or Natalie Portman.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I feel so depressed watching these award shows now. I think I’m just getting old because I don’t know who most of these people even are :crying3:

I wish i could go relive from 1998 on again now..... how I miss those times so much..... everyone watching for Britney at every award show, nobody will  ever compare  :xfactorlook:

Wait for medoner! She’s 12th performer out of 14

Just now, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Wait for medoner! She’s 12th performer out of 14

I'm also interested in Ariana's performance...

But on the other hand, I know that her part is identical to the Sweetener Tour performance, and I swore to myself that I wouldn't' spoil ANYTHING from it for myself... So, I don't know if I should watch it or not...

• Like 3