#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, justphil said:

Yes this times a million. It’s not adding up. Her team is done. The are so stupid they don’t even have a coherent narrative let alone follow it. 

It is too late. We have the articles, and copies of articles. They can’t change what they themselves leaked to The Blast, RadarOnline, TMZ, etc. 

Also again since they are reading this: If you think you can do anything by shutting this forum down or suspending twitter accounts then y'all are dumber than we thought you were. EVERYTHING IS BACKED UP, just like y'all are into a corner. We are no longer children that will believe any bullshit narrative you try to push out. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i think a really bad album would hurt her and her feelings like alot bc she puts her passion and thoughts into it but ok 

With everything going on, I really don't think her heart would be in it at all. Do you? Especially if they make her avoid singing anything she actually wants to. I think she does know more about the movement than we think, and she'd get it.

• Like 3
  • Content Curators

1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

With everything going on, I really don't think her heart would be in it at all. Do you? Especially if they make her avoid singing anything she actually wants to. I think she does know more about the movement than we think, and she'd get it.

honestly probs true,

idk i just felt she truly loved glory

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

This is why even if she does need the c-ship (:joanne:) It should be investigated. How many times will she be driven to the "brink" of death but be brought back out 3 weeks later? How is this ethical? Please Brenda don't let her down, give her a fair shake! 

I think She may need it, but it suffocates her too.
I personally do not want to see her without any protection I just do not know what would be the best place for her and what sort of people would manage this responsibility :bpo: better.

Sad to say it boils down to it not mattering much what she knows. She has no say, as her legal rights and human autonomy have been stripped for 11 years.

This is us against abuse and Team C-Ship’s disgusting machinations and business practices. It’s corrupt, it’s unjust, it’s based on a lie. 

• Like 6

“Living in a big house in Rome, with 5 kids”

Working when she feels like it. People go through extreme situations all the time and sometimes they handle it badly. It doesn’t make them crazy and incapable of healing and managing themselves. If that’s the case then a lot of us should be conserved.

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ur taking me the wrong way

she could retire tomorrow and i wouldnt give a ****(jk i would cry) as long as she is happy

but all im saying is she genuinely enjoys making and releasing music and thats a fact especially since glory

i think a really bad album would hurt her and her feelings like alot bc she puts her passion and thoughts into it but ok 

It’s like another member said: If she knows it’s unsuccessful because of #FreeBritney she will understand. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, justphil said:

“Living in a big house in Rome, with 5 kids”

Working when she feels like it. People go through extreme situations all the time and sometimes they handle it badly. It doesn’t make them crazy and incapable of healing and managing themselves. If that’s the case then a lot of us should be conserved.

TMZ stated that she is in a medicated because she has symptoms mimicking bipolar disorder. LITERALLY EVERYONE HAS SYMPTOMS MIMICKING BIPOLAR DISORDER. Anyone who has ever studied mental illness gets hella scared because the symptoms match their personality. But that does not mean she should be so powerless. 

• Like 9
37 minutes ago, justphil said:

Welcome to the modern era Team Britney. How tragic and sad that they still rely on actual printed magazines and stupid gossip sites to publish bullshit distraction pieces.

Twitter and social media has ended them all. I guess they would rather tank her career than let her go? I’m not spending a cent and I’m not the only one. 

Same, I am not buying another Meet and Greet or supporting anything until she is FREE. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

Sorry, I know this was probably in here before - how is her new judge‘s record? Is she known to be fair etc. ? :disappointed:

We couldn't find anything sketchy on her. She also refused to let the media enter the courtroom on May 10th, so that's leaning on the side of a plus, too.

• Like 3