#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

So i have put on my tin-foil hat, swapped my garbage bin with my neighbours and flushed my goverment spy gold fish down the toilet.

I’m actually wondering why they are playing this, like they do. Like, what are they building up to?

They have not denied a lot of what is being said, which makes me a tiny bit nervous, because that indicates that there are some aspects which they can not truthfully deny.

If i was part of team B’s marketing, i’d argue, that giving the appearance, key word here is APPEARANCE, of transparency and willingness to co-operate, would be the far most effective way of dampening the movement. This would be live-streams to answer questions, and then blatantly disregard the important ones by passing the buck or giving the promise of coming back to it. This would buy them A LOT of time to correlate stories, provide or manufacture evidence without having us fans “bickering” at them, as we are typically patient when we get bones thrown our way.

But it seems they have chosen a quite ineffective tactic. It’s like they have started a kabal, with the knowledge that it will never add up.

They’re trying to sow doubt and create disunion, by, allegedly, manufacturing stories and then just vanquishing behind closed doors under the false pretence of Britney’s privacy, whilst she is tucked away.

But, even to the tactic seems like a poor decision on their behalf, it makes me wonder if they have something big for the May 10th hearing, that will shock the foundation of the movement. And the way they will put it will be an attempt to once again, sow doubt and create disunion, ultimately leading us to do their work for them. 

If this happens, how we behave and analyze the new information will obviously be a make it or break it point for us. I think it is incredibly important that we remind ourselves, if this happens obviously, that we have posed certain questions, that they will never be able to answer. Questions like: If she is so mentally ill, how has she been able to work so much.

It will be hard for us to respond in any way, because this movement is so scattered, a unified way of behaviour would be hard to achieve, but i hope that we could try.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, nicquinta said:

Thought it was common knowledge how this show is filmed... all in advanced.   The winner is already known as is the wildcard.  

https://www.nbc.com/world-of-dance/video/first-look-season-3/3849653

The divisional finals are shown in the first look clip from like December.   See above

As much as I want more people to bring awareness... this is a coincidence. 

We need real awareness.   

I was going to say this, but once the weekly judging starts they only get a week to practice for the next routine. And these shows are partially live so people wont know who got sent home every week. A non Britney fan, let alone a casual Britney fan would not have chosen that song.

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

A source on Spears’ team tells The Blast, “Well, she’s certainly out driving and living her life, which is what all of these people who don’t understand anything about what’s going on with her have been arguing she’s not able to do.” :juggingu:

Lou... DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS ABOUT BRITNEY DRIVING? 

giphy.gif

• Like 9
19 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Not so much payroll I think they don’t want to ruin any potential future encounters with Britney. But with the outlet they have they could help spread the message because they know this c-ship has been a sham every die hard fan knows how messed up this whole situation is :schoolingtime:

if true, they are just as bad and greedy as Team B. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

i.e. The conservatorship isn't ending because there is photographic proof for the judge :janet:that she is out and about

Even so doesn’t that mean she need to be out of the conservatorship? Like if they allow her to do it and she capable of doing it why is she still under the control. Still doesn’t make sense 

12 minutes ago, bboy said:

Jordan you need to confirm :truthtea:

More of the story in the comments

It's weird that paparazzo's didn't have to have agreement to sell stuff to magazines and here that lady is cursed because she acted like them.:wtfdidusay: Or am I mistaken