#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Like when Radar Online said she’s spending “quality time with her kids and bodyguard.”

QUALITY TIME WITH HER BODYGUARD. Because I’m sure she loves having NO private time with the kids people threaten to take away from her all the time. :well:

IKR... When I read that bit "quality time with bodyguard" I was like WTF. 

• Like 2

I'm so thankful for the Gram Girls and David Lachapelle. They helped to make it happen. And of course, Exhale! It makes me proud, how fast things happen now. Her team eill have to say something to this and eventually they will expose themselves (accidentally, ofc:jj:). It must be over. And I think Britney is thankful, too. It was time to these things to come to light. Our girl needs her happiness finally:crying1: and the fact she's suffering trhough this for 11 years and she's still adorable and sane! Because she is sure more stable than that Lou witch. And her team covering up themselves with her mental health issues... you can not not have anxiety living like this. And we don't know all. Unbelievable

#strongBritney

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Bravenewmary said:

Well , the way he writes sounds a bit weird I'm not gonna lie

But probably he's on his phone and we can blame it on the spell check (Brittany /Britney?)

english isn't probably his first language, doesn't take credit away

• Like 4