#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Herumbra said:

So that means she was forced to do the 'all is well' video? :bthink:
what the actual ****

Yup, that's exactly what it means. She was contacted through her flip-phone, most likely fed lies about how out-of-control this situation is, how all of her loved ones are receiving death threats from her crazy fans and that she absolutely MUST record this video to guarantee the safety of her family etc. Of course, that's brilliant in the most manipulative of ways - that way, Britney has no way of fact-checking anything because she has no internet access. She is in a mental facility, hears someone from her camp saying "We need you to do this" and does it without questioning it or because she's forced one way or another to do so. Either way, it's f**king sick. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

this is how I feel right now. I want to be calm but I can't. This is too much. I'm scared. I'm really scared, this is taking way too serious, and i'm scared for Britney. I'm scared they play the MJ card. 

Yeah . They're seemingly headed towards that route . They're literally putting her career on the line calling her batshit crazy , yet when she's out there promoting her 4 albums that she released when she's "on the verge of death" , not even the word alcohol was allowed to be brought up ( because money was flowing that way) . 

Now when she'a on again and wants to take charge . She's crazy , she's in danger , she's drinking , she's on *****. 

I wanna drown lou , larry and jamie with my spit . 

• Like 9

I mean srsly, they may as well have just printed this:

“Britney is off the deep end and is manipulating her dimwitted mom into scoring her some more freedom. This would be a national disaster and must never be allowed happen. Her sweet, protective father is so concerned for his little girl and lives in fear of his conniving ex destroying all the happy healthy progress Brit’s made these past years.”

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

Guys, please google. Britney's a phone but most likely with restrictions.

Britney with her iPhone:

Relaterad bild

Relaterad bild

Bildresultat för britney sam hollywoodpipeline spears

Relaterad bild

This entire situation is so BEYOND f**kED UP. I'm 100% convinced that they will do anything to silence her under any circumstance at this point.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that 99% of the time, the simplest explanation is the right one.

The simplest explanation in this case is that Britney owns a flip-phone with cell-service but no internet connection and an iPhone with no connection whatsoever.

That way, she can take all of these videos etc. when she's at her house and provide someone else with the material she's recorded/photographed to post it for her on social media, granted these f**kers approve it, of course. Furthermore, if they need proof that Britney lives a normal life, they'll organize a publicity stunt where she can carry her iPhone without service around - pictures taken, case closed.

That way, she can also call the 10 contacts on her flip-phone that have been previously approved by her team. She doesn't get any new numbers from new people, because she doesn't get to speak to new people. If she wants someone else's contact info, they will be background checked and hit with NDAs before they receive Britney's first message. 

• Like 7

see now TMZ posting **** like this is making me think that there is in fact an issue with how britney is being handled. Obviously its a unique situation and none of us know most of the facts (making me question both sides of the situation) but the fact that theyre so desperate to paint britney as unstable and are now even painting her mom as irrational as well just tells me theyre trying to deflect as much as possible. its pretty obvious team britney is trying to make this go away because theyre nervous that if the truth comes to light theyre going to be in BIG trouble. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

This entire situation is so BEYOND f**kED UP. I'm 100% convinced that they will do anything to silence her under any circumstance at this point.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that 99% of the time, the simplest explanation is the right one.

The simplest explanation in this case is that Britney owns a flip-phone with cell-service but no internet connection and an iPhone with no connection whatsoever.

That way, she can take all of these videos etc. when she's at her house and provide someone else with the material she's recorded/photographed to post it for her on social media, granted these f**kers approve it, of course. Furthermore, if they need proof that Britney lives a normal life, they'll organize a publicity stunt where she can carry her iPhone without service around - pictures taken, case closed.

That way, she can also call the 10 contacts on her flip-phone that have been previously approved by her team. She doesn't get any new numbers from new people, because she doesn't get to speak to new people. If she wants someone else's contact info, they will be background checked and hit with NDAs before they receive Britney's first message. 

What I posted earlier today:

Regarding Britney not being in charge of her social media accounts. @falka posted this video. The woman you see in the video is named Robin Greenhill and is Britney's assistant/business manager. She's associated with Lou Taylor and work for her company Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group.

Yes, Britney's calls are monitored. I think that's why she was seen with a burner phone last month. 

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Britney about to tour/make them money: she’s better than ever, a true sentient and aware goddess!

When the wheels of destiny start to turn to her favor: OMG, she’s like so crazy you guys, even a crackhead is more stable than her, we swear it! Now take your meda and be a good girl Brit! Then make us more money, even if you’re coocoo!

This narrative is very suspicious

Pretty much . 

And we , the clueless beings that we are ..keep supporting it. Even BJ was supported and it was made by a stand in . 

"Team" britney . I know you're reading this while biting your fingernails , sighing over the millions you might lose. We're her fans , we love her as a person first and foremost .....if you keep putting her through any other tours , albums and promotions where she's forced ...we know ...we'll know and this rabit hole will become even bigger because you've opened this can of worms and now you need to put it back together and only care for one thing , BRITNEY WELLBEING, becausr that's all we care about and want . 

You will never hear the end of this Britney movement. Infact we'll reach bigger audirnce and this will become a #metoo sized movement trust us we're capable. And what hurts us the most is that it US tbat are fighting her battle , i bet she's deeply sad with both of us .....but i bet she's more outraged and disguested once she KNOWS what you're doing to her legacy and name. 

Release her , free her , give her her voice and actions back ....let her roam . If she's stressed or is in the "mood" she can stop anytime she WANTS. 

We're not done. 

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I still can’t believe the twitter feed of that guy. I’m living for it. All this time there was an insider to exposing them, who would have thought of it. It’s incredibly disturbing to know what Jamie and Lou are capable of. They are far more evil than we had thought. And it actually pieces together a lot of the information we already have. Britney has been living in HELL for the last 11 years. I knew her father was abusive but the insights let us know he takes it to another level.

I’m still speechless to learn that they lock her up whenever she fights back?! That they lock her up before, during, and after a hearing?! That they are prepared to destroy the career of anyone who dares to tell this story??

CONSTANTLY THIS IS AN ATTACK TO THE CIVIL RIGHTS OF BRITNEY PERPETUATED BY JAMIE SPEARS AND LOU TAYLOR

Guys, knowing all of this, it’s pretty clear why Lynne didn’t get herself involved before. JAMIE SPEARS IS AN OPPRESSOR and he has an army behind him financed with Britney’s money, along with LOU TAYLOR. Perhaps, Lynne thought she didn’t stand a chance, but the fact that she had to use her connections to get herself a lawyer (and not any lawyer), to fight this and go against team c-ship speaks a lot. #FreeBritney was just the push she needed.

I imagine Britney was supposed to be in lock down this days with the hearing approaching. No wonder why Lynne is with Britney, to make sure she’s okay. 

This is the beginning of the end.

After all after all of this, when Britney will finally be free, I’m scared myself of her wrath... she won’t have any mercy. 

Could you please give me that guy's twitter? I missed that part.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I still can’t believe the twitter feed of that guy. I’m living for it. All this time there was an insider to exposing them, who would have thought of it. It’s incredibly disturbing to know what Jamie and Lou are capable of. They are far more evil than we had thought. And it actually pieces together a lot of the information we already have. Britney has been living in HELL for the last 11 years. I knew her father was abusive but the insights let us know he takes it to another level.

I’m still speechless to learn that they lock her up whenever she fights back?! That they lock her up before, during, and after a hearing?! That they are prepared to destroy the career of anyone who dares to tell this story??

CONSTANTLY THIS IS AN ATTACK TO THE CIVIL RIGHTS OF BRITNEY PERPETUATED BY JAMIE SPEARS AND LOU TAYLOR

Guys, knowing all of this, it’s pretty clear why Lynne didn’t get herself involved before. JAMIE SPEARS IS AN OPPRESSOR and he has an army behind him financed with Britney’s money, along with LOU TAYLOR. Perhaps, Lynne thought she didn’t stand a chance, but the fact that she had to use her connections to get herself a lawyer (and not any lawyer), to fight this and go against team c-ship speaks a lot. #FreeBritney was just the push she needed.

I imagine Britney was supposed to be in lock down this days with the hearing approaching. No wonder why Lynne is with Britney, to make sure she’s okay. 

This is the beginning of the end.

After all after all of this, when Britney will finally be free, I’m scared myself of her wrath... she won’t have any mercy. 

I can imagen Britney doing this:

• Like 2