#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Roger said:

She used to have assistants that genuinely cared about her, like Brett and Fe

Then all of a sudden, circa 2012 I think, it was just this cold old *****, that has always been close to Larry and not so kind with Britney

This is odd :schoolingtime:

I thought I was the only one that thought this was weird, especially with Fe, they were so close :(

• Like 3
Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

You know I’m just sitting here thinking, for years we have thought that other artists/industry people didn’t really want to work with Britney, but after the couple of stories that have come out I’m starting to think it’s her TEAM they don’t want to deal with, not Britney...

I guess in their eyes is it really worth the hassle when if you say or do one thing wrong there's a lawsuit against you? its not fair on Britney because at the end of the day its her reputation they are affecting

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So now that the flow of the thread has become slower than before and everyone can keep up with the content (I assume), should I continue making the recaps? Does anyone actually want it? Should I stop because I assume they are not that required anymore?

They're honestly a blessing, I just got in the loop thanks to your thread, I would just focus on the whole free Britney team rather than on what the other users talk about (unless it's related to the topic, or it's funny lol) but thank you for your work sis 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So now that the flow of the thread has become slower than before and everyone can keep up with the content (I assume), should I continue making the recaps? Does anyone actually want it? Should I stop because I assume they are not that required anymore?

Your recaps are flawless :bwink:

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Conservatorship means that the ward has fewer rights than a convicted felon.  She can be ordered by the court or conservator not to discuss her case.  Others around her can be gag ordered not to discuss it as well or be held in contempt of court.  I have seen cases in which people have actually been jailed for speaking out--in one case for three years.  Britney has been "unpersoned" by the court, which means that all of her fundamental human rights have been removed.  She has been deemed "incapacitated".  Therefore, her assets have been removed from her control and she isn't entitled to know where the assets are going.  She can be drugged against her will, as many elderly wards are.  Elders usually have their homes sold out from under them.  All of their assets are sold off, including heirlooms.  Anyone living with the elder can be evicted.  The elder is then warehoused in a facility and all visits are monitored, the charges accumulated to do this are all charged to the elder without their consent now that they have no rights.   If family goes to court to free their loved one and their estate, the conservator (or guardian in some states) can use the ward's money to hire a defense attorney and fight the family.  For more on this, please like my page and learn about it.  There IS a monster under your bed. People don't understand that their rights can be taken away on an emergency basis without their even knowing it, and it can happen with the stroke of a judge's pen.   Emergency conservatorships are supposed to be temporary but usually they are until death do us part.   https://www.facebook.com/boomersbeware

Thank you for joining up to inform us of this, sincerely. :sendinglove:

• Like 8