Gossip Cop: Truth About Britney Spears’ Dad Banning Her From Getting Married

enAC

One of the blogs is reporting that Britney Spears’ dad, Jamie Spears, is banning her from getting married to boyfriend Sam Asghari. The story is completely false. Gossip Cop can debunk it.

According to RadarOnline, the singer is “desperate” to walk down the aisle with her boyfriend of more than two years, but her dad won’t allow it because he believes the fitness trainer is after her money. A supposed source tells the outlet, “Britney wants to marry Sam and have another baby, but her father says no!”

Jamie, who nearly died after suffering a ruptured colon in December, has been his daughter’s conservator ever since she suffered a breakdown more than a decade ago. The blog’s “source” claims that as Jamie’s health struggles continue, Spears worries “this may be the only time he’ll be well enough to give his approval.”

E! News, a much more reliable source for celebrity news than RadarOnline, reported earlier this month that Spears’ dad “is definitely doing better health-wise.” The trusted outlet noted that the singer’s father is “recuperating at home and gained strength after a long recovery.” There’s no reason to believe his condition is declining following his December health scare.

Regardless, the website’s story is entirely false. Of course, that didn’t stop a slew of other outlets, including Forbes, from reporting the untrue narrative without fact-checking it. Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the singer, who wasn’t able to speak on the record, but assures us there’s no truth to the report. We’re told Spears isn’t rushing to marry her boyfriend, nor is her dad declining a request she hasn’t made. At this time, the singer is focused on supporting her father as he recovers from his health woes.

It’s worth noting, Gossip Cop has debunked similar narratives in the past. Back in 2017, we busted RadarOnline’s sister outlet, Star, for falsely claiming Spears’ dad was refusing to let her have a baby with Asghari. This latest article, which is equally untrue, is now incorporating Jamie’s recent health crisis into the storyline. The unreliable blog simply peddles fiction about the singer’s personal life.

https://www.gossipcop.com/britney-spears-married-dad-sam-asghari/

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Questions remain:

Why did Domination not get cancelled sooner if her father almost died in December?

Are Britney and Sam still together?

Why is Jamie still in charge of the c-ship if his health issues are as serious as they're being made out to be

Why is Britney still in a c-ship and is she happy with this arrangement?

Why was Britney not allowed to discuss the c-ship on Jonathan Ross in 2016? Why did her team delete that discussion?

what happened to Original Doll?

When are we getting Britney Jean's and Glory's 3rd singles?

Did Britney injure herself on purpose during the Outrageous MV so she could chill out and fondle K-Fed?

Why did Britney's Team turn on Shrek and expose him as a cheater? Was it ever confirmed he did what he was accused of? 

What is the famos surprise?

Why did Make Me MV get scrapped?

Why was Pretty Girls allowed to happen?

Why does Britney cut her hair and then get extensions?

Why does millionaire Britney have an allowance/shops at budget stores?

:mhmnod:

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Questions remain:

Why did Domination not get cancelled sooner if her father almost died in December?

Are Britney and Sam still together?

Why is Jamie still in charge of the c-ship if his health issues are as serious as they're being made out to be

Why is Britney still in a c-ship and is she happy with this arrangement?

Why was Britney not allowed to discuss the c-ship on Jonathan Ross in 2016? Why did her team delete that discussion?

what happened to Original Doll?

When are we getting Britney Jean's and Glory's 3rd singles?

Did Britney injure herself on purpose during the Outrageous MV so she could chill out and fondle K-Fed?

Why did Britney's Team turn on Shrek and expose him as a cheater? Was it ever confirmed he did what he was accused of? 

What is the famos surprise?

Why did Make Me MV get scrapped?

Why was Pretty Girls allowed to happen?

Why does Britney cut her hair and then get extensions?

Why does millionaire Britney have an allowance/shops at budget stores?

:mhmnod:

I honestly think Britney loved PG tbh

1 hour ago, Goku said:

That's why I don't believe the "dad is sick" excuse.

Yes, he's really sick. But If your father almost dies you don't post nasty videos on Instagram and after months the residency gets canceled cause you changed your mind. :orangu:

Tbh with how messy the announcement was I think they knew it was never gonna happen at that point. 

I think team Britney really wanted to do Vegas again but knew most fans were against it so they’ve were aware it may need to get cancelled. Same with Britney. She seemed really off last year. Jaime runs her business stuff so he is a good reason to use also. For the cancellation and to make Britney look good instead of bad for cancelling. I’m sure she wanted family time as well. 

So it really was a win-win. 

The thing is where do they go from here. I really don’t know. 

Archived