I find this disrespectful

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I find it more disrespectful of her to go on that stage with a greasy ponytail, amateur makeup, cheap outfits to semi lip-synch and semi dance, specially with the prices she charges

I hope she comes back and consistently justifies all her recent behavior at least one more time before she really retires. She’s literally proven that she’s capable.

Which makes her look worse. A lot of people thought she couldn’t sing live at all (and then she does) people think she stopped dancing well because of her knee )and then a few nights, she dances amazing) kind of hard to understand her anymore. 

8 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I hope she comes back and consistently justifies all her recent behavior at least one more time before she really retires. She’s literally proven that she’s capable.

Which makes her look worse. A lot of people thought she couldn’t sing live at all (and then she does) people think she stopped dancing well because of her knee )and then a few nights, she dances amazing) kind of hard to understand her anymore. 

I miss the real Britney :nochillbrit:

Archived