So far everyone from gp that I know and have listened slumber party...

JP9101

7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

She performed it on late night talk shows, she went on the ellen show, she performed at the vmas...it’s just as much promo as any other artists do...she doesn’t need to do that kind of promo anymore. Hardly anyone does. This fan base is as stuck in the early 2000s as her team is. It all comes down to marketing and instagram nowadays. 

I missed the slumber party televised performance, can you send me the link? I’m sure she slayed:umok: 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Avatar said:

She’s been choosing or fighting for all the first singles since BOMT. I think Oops is the only first single she didn’t care about. 

Then why do we have her in an interview saying that she puts all her focus and energy into creating the music, then lets it go when she’s done for the label to decide what’s released and all that? 

It’s not that she doesn’t care, those decisions just aren’t important to her anymore and she trusts those who are making them now. 

Fun fact (or should I say sad fact?): In 5 days we'll officially enter the longest period without a new music video from Britney.

Currently the record is held by Someday (I Will Understand) - Gimme More which were released 843 days apart from each other (or 2 years, 3 months, 21 days).

Slumber Party was released 839 days ago, and unless she releases a new video in the next 5 days (lol), it'll break a record that no other video should've broken again :crying1: 

15 minutes ago, CrackthatWhip said:

Then why do we have her in an interview saying that she puts all her focus and energy into creating the music, then lets it go when she’s done for the label to decide what’s released and all that? 

It’s not that she doesn’t care, those decisions just aren’t important to her anymore and she trusts those who are making them now. 

What interview? There’s more interviews of her being adamant about choosing the singles. Off the top of my head I can name every single she chose to be released when she wanted. (I sound like Cappy now)

Bomt

FTBOMBH

DLMBTLTK

Slave

Overproted Remix 

Boys

MATM

Toxic

Do Something

Mona Lisa

Someday

Gimme More

Piece of Me

Amy

Criminal

Perfume

Pretty Girls

Make Me

The rest are questionable about whether she wanted them as singles or not. 

Archived