Did she fix her teeth?

xkhingx

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like she’s doing hard *****; like ****. Im not saying she’s doing them but like why or how else will your teeth get so f**ked up so fast. It would explain the accelerated aging too.

omg

please don’t downvote me

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

it actually started in 2008. She chiped a part of her tooth off. After that they slowly started getting "crooked"

photos.medleyphoto.4186555.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

42-4650711612.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1britney-spears-plastic-surgery.jpg?fit=22018FragranceOfYear-cropped.jpg

18 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

It looks like she’s doing hard *****; like ****. Im not saying she’s doing them but like why or how else will your teeth get so f**ked up so fast. It would explain the accelerated aging too.

omg

please don’t downvote me

people with teeth destroyed by **** wish their teeth were as good as Britney's (actually, I doubt they care)

I don't know Britney's dental record, but there are multiple things that can crook your teeth over time. If your wisdom teeth come out, which can come out during adulthood, or if a molar is lost, or if you had braces and didn't wear a retainer the amount of time you actually needed :yaknow:

I don't know why the veneer thing keeps coming up - I think it's pretty clear that she didn't have them. If she did, they can't just be removed whenever she feels like it, and the chances of them moving are very small. They moved because she quit wearing a retainer, and the gap became evident over the last couple of years. As mentioned, her front tooth was chipped some time back - and before the Ellen appearance she had something done with that front tooth.

Archived