Marilyn Monroe asking a dj to play Britney's Gimme More

warioaddams

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/10/2019 at 5:01 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Marilyn's ex-husband, baseball legend Joe DiMaggio, reportedly saw Britney on television just a few months before his death in 1999 (so literally when she first came on the scene) and said something along the lines of "Marilyn's back". I don't remember what he actually said, because I read it on here years ago. So yeah, people think Britney looks like Marilyn, even people who knew Marilyn.

Yeah, he said “This is my Marilyn” or something.

I think they look similar. 

0.jpg

art9.jpg

I don’t know if its true:

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-chart.php?name=22250+marilyn+monroe&kin=16614+britney+spears&via=8949+richard+scott

but if it is, then they are related. 

The thing is different people have different perspectives. For some two people might look totally the same for others, not. Me as well I can’t see the similarity as in she looks like her. The fact that both have droopy eyes doesn’t mean they look the same. So no point of arguing with each other if they look the same or not. 

Guest Gaymanizer

I didn't actually saw a resemblance  but when I started to be obsessed by the promo shoots of 'The Onyx Hotel' tour photographed by David LaChapelle, I'm starting to believe it. :mcry:

Archived