Marilyn Monroe asking a dj to play Britney's Gimme More

warioaddams

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

By the way, don't you think Britney has a resemblance to Marilyn 

Marilyn's ex-husband, baseball legend Joe DiMaggio, reportedly saw Britney on television just a few months before his death in 1999 (so literally when she first came on the scene) and said something along the lines of "Marilyn's back". I don't remember what he actually said, because I read it on here years ago. So yeah, people think Britney looks like Marilyn, even people who knew Marilyn.

Also, photos like this help.

3f76aace13a6fa69fd5bdaec8022a585.jpg

6 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

No. I’ve never seen a resemblance between Britney and Marilyn.

Why the down votes? I’m just stating my opinion.

3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

h9bia7xk.jpg

lwg475le.jpg

zswzsbxk.jpg

em4q4236.jpg

9ncg5t7t.jpg

First of all you are using a fake picture of Marilyn to make your point also your comparing photos of where they dress the same or are wearing similar hair styles. Of course when she’s styled like her she’s going to look like her a bit, but does she really look like her? I don’t think so.

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Marilyn's ex-husband, baseball legend Joe DiMaggio, reportedly saw Britney on television just a few months before his death in 1999 (so literally when she first came on the scene) and said something along the lines of "Marilyn's back". I don't remember what he actually said, because I read it on here years ago. So yeah, people think Britney looks like Marilyn, even people who knew Marilyn.

thats really spooky

i dont believe in reincarnation and all that at all but still spooky

jk britney is the reincarnation of Marilyn

16 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

3f76aace13a6fa69fd5bdaec8022a585.jpg

I'm sure they're related in some way and Britney just got her genes. I don't think it's anymore than that but you never know.

Archived