Best music video from BOMT

Miss_R

Best music video from BOMT  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy is perfection. No gimmicks, just Britney dancing. It's one of my favorites, one of her bests. I never got sick of watching. 20 years later and still feels fresh. 

Baby One More Time is her most iconic video. No contest.

But Crazy is the best video.

The visuals are more eye popping and the choreography is some of her best. The entire look of it is perfect. I always go back to it and think it just defines her as a superstar. Baby was way more simplistic. A PERFECT debut, but Crazy just completely sealed the deal.

BOMT is one of, if not the best/most iconic music video of all time.

There's not a single shot wasted, and those looks she gives to the camera? There's very few artists that can do that, let alone at 16. Choreography, editing, and the way it all builds up to the bridge is unforgettable.

This era in particular gets overlooked for its videos, I think. They're all so good, and none of them are particularly high budget. There's no special effects that would've aged like milk, just simple, memorable, well-choreographed music videos with Britney conveying so much through dancing and those close-ups. There won't be another one like her.

tumblr_p5hjx09La81qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Archived