"If this young lady [Britney] and her daddy don't resolve their issues, and he doesn't try harder to establish a good, strong relationship with her, she will end up clinging to the first real romance in her life."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

But I think her first romantic relationship was with Reg Jones, not Justin? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

But Lynne said first REAL romance, not first relationship. Justin was her first kiss, maybe even her first ***ual partner. He was pretty romantic when they were dating and when they were kids, they had a puppy love relationship holding hands and such. They were together for 4 years, they lived together and even bought a house together, and traveled together all the time. She talked about his family as if it was her family. It was probably way more serious/mature than the relationship she had with Reg that lasted 2 years and she was so young. 

tbh I think Reg and Justin were overlapped. When Britney was starting to do pics with Justin/Nsync, she was still with Reg. Theres a pic of Justin and Britney that u can see Reg in the background. Then in late 1998 theres a pic when its obvious they she was already hooking up with Justin, Tania Baron once said that she knew him bc Britney toured with Nsync when he was her boyfriend, and Britney also said a couple of times that they started dating before/during BOMT single's release bc they saw each other on a radio show. I wouldnt be surprised if Britney dumped Reg to be with Justin and used the excuse that their relationship wouldnt work long distance. So it doesnt seem like she suffered a lot when they broke up :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Justin on the other hand, they got back together a few times after their official split, she even went to his bday one year after their first split, she then seemed to not want anything to do with him anymore (firing Johnny Wright around the time they last had smt bc Johnny was also Justins manager), she threw a few shades at him too and stayed 2 years single. Lynne, some lawyer said she suffered a lot bc of the break up. Britney also talked about how sad she was when she realized she wouldnt be with him forever. That bc he was part of herself, she didnt know what to do with herself when it ended, that she felt so alone and didnt want to face the reality. So it does seem like he was her first real romance and love. At least he seemed to have had way more impact on her and her life than Reg ever did. 

Archived