10 years on......im about to watch the Circus tour for the 1st time!!

jonloch1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there opening night. She was great. She only messed up once and was on the wrong side of the stage lol. But she was beautiful and her hair was amazing, she’s much better looking in person.

She didn’t say one word until the end and said goodnight everybody. 

Was disappointed that Everytime wasn’t live because at this point she still sang ballads live. :tiffanycries:

I saw her at the o2 in London! I loved it but remember being disappointed that she didn’t say a word and they didn’t even have screens!! We were so high up, me and my friend Were like “is that even Britney?!”’ It could have been a blonde imposter for all we knew ?

especially because she wore sunglasses for lots of it 

43 minutes ago, Lauralicious1 said:

I saw her at the o2 in London! I loved it but remember being disappointed that she didn’t say a word and they didn’t even have screens!! We were so high up, me and my friend Were like “is that even Britney?!”’ It could have been a blonde imposter for all we knew ?

especially because she wore sunglasses for lots of it 

its so weird you said that because I was just gunna come on and ask about that. ive just watched the whole thing and im bit underwhelmed tbh. tbf part of the reason is the video wasn't as clear as I first thought and parts were really fuzzy and hard on the eye but I know its coz its unofficial and nothing to do with Britney or the show. The show was good, i'ld probably enjoyed it more if it was officially filmed. But I was waiting for the bit when she sat down and spoke to the audience and when Everytime started I thought this is it, but I was  shocked that the whole show she didn't say anything, not even hi and bye. and I thought it was cut out but you saying that has shocked me!!

im glad I can say ive seen the show now but tbh I wont be rushing to watch it again. DWAD and Onyx was million times better

2 hours ago, me.against.the.b00ty said:

This is one of if not my all time favorite circus tour video to watch, opening night and the crowd going insane when the lights turn down gives me the chills every time :mcry:

Gosh, this brought back soooo many memories. I remember seeing her 3 (or 4?) times when she did Long Island and Manhattan. The show was that good to me. Also, this was her comeback, I wanted to support her. But I still remember working so darn hard to pay for those vip tix each time. And back then it was $500! 

Archived