Oddest Britney song you've heard at a club

Lemon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Pinty said:

I dont go to "clubs" im a INFJ

Introverts still go out and party, especially when younger, because people tend to naturally be more extroverted in youth (and willing to try novel and/or uncomfortable situations for the sake of companionship and social conformity).

The only real difference between an introvert vs extrovert at a club, other than the fact the introvert will be a wallflower until they've imbibed in several alcoholic beverages, is that after having attended said club, the former will likely be filled with regret and need time alone to "recharge their social batteries," while extroverts will feel even more energized AFTER having partied all night with a group of people. Insufferable bunch.

Spoiler

Just kidding. :quirkney:

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Introverts still go out and party, especially when younger, because people tend to naturally be more extroverted in youth (and willing to try novel and/or uncomfortable situations for the sake of companionship and social conformity).

The only real difference between an introvert vs extrovert at a club, other than the fact thenintrovert will be a wallflower until they've imbibed in several alcoholic beverages, is that after having attended said club, the former will likely be filled with regret and need time alone to "recharge their social batteries," while extroverts will feel even more energized AFTER having partied all night with a group of people. Insufferable bunch.

Hide contents

Just kidding. :quirkney:

Alexa play “I Feel So Free With You” 

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

Alexa play “I Feel So Free With You” 

Alexa, please stop communicating with me; you know perfectly well that I'm an introvert and need us to maintain wholly separate independent lives. :ohi:

Spoiler

She's gotten so f**king clingy, it's like I have a roommate that's always eavesdropping on my private conversations but never contributing to rent. :trash:

Archived