Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

media.giphy.com&s=644&h=876661210ac07193

I honestly don't know anyone who has gossiped about, or even referred to, "French kissing” since middle school. It makes it seem as though she's very isolated socially. In short, I think Britney is a fantastic artist, wonderful mother and beautiful person, but I don't believe she is very mature.

I thought that She was all PG-13 with that French kissing :well: Acting like classy older lady is also her thang, likes to suggest and not being direct :paper:  hyper aware of the surrounding and cautious:smug:

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Omg the responses in this thread are f**ked up...

This isn’t a “BREAK” for her you idiots, she’s under insane amounts of stress and emotional turmoil. This is her father! I f**king hope you all reflect on this moment when your loved ones are extremely ill and remind yourself that it’s just a break for you. **** off.

She or her team don´t have any decency to handle this matter as it should be handled. That instagram statement is dry as ****. i don´t see any emotion in it and that is a problem.

No word of the people who have put a huge amount of work into this project, no shoutout to the dancers and directors, NOTHING. That is a huge big **** you to everyone involved.

• Like 2

Guys.. had to check Jamie Lynn to see what was happening.. you can kind of build a story if you check in all the instastories from the last 10 weeks... (check the HIGHLIGHTS stories called 2018 PT 2 and 2018 Recap to have further details)

And yes apparently recently there was a setback, he went back to the hospital recently.. would like to bring the receipts but im like in the middle of a workload rush, and im too old (and tired) to know how to download those videos and post here.. :mhmnod::mhmnod:

Anyhow, if anybody is as skeptical as I was, you can check that there... https://www.instagram.com/jamielynnspears/

***Bonus.. there is an instastory from Britney NEW  BABY NIECE watching her perform in the GRAND PRIX show that is just TOOO ADORABLE :frenchy:

6 minutes ago, pieceofphilipp said:

She or her team don´t have any decency to handle this matter as it should be handled. That instagram statement is dry as ****. i don´t see any emotion in it and that is a problem.

No word of the people who have put a huge amount of work into this project, no shoutout to the dancers and directors, NOTHING. That is a huge big **** you to everyone involved.

What? Who cares? This is a family matter, maybe that’ll be addressed later or maybe not. This isn’t up to her team. What’s the first thing you worry about when you’re dealing with a family crisis? Your coworkers? Stfu.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

This is a hard post for me to make. My dad just passed away in November and it's just been hell to the point where I feel like I'm talking gibberish by talking about such a close death. And maybe that sounds silly....I know we all die but it is truly so hard to deal with. anyway I do understand the delay if his health is that bad.

So sorry hun... I can’t imagine what it feels like, my condolences..

21 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

The only thing I’m confused about is that one news article states “Spears father is expected to make a full recovery” from his hospital treatment last year... I was thinking it was a life time illness hence her stopping work? 

Jamie Spears, 66, was hospitalized for nearly a month after his 'colon spontaneously ruptured'

That must have been really painful, he almost died. It will take a long time for him to recover.

• Like 1

How can you not see that he's dying

she's posting a picture of him on her instagram

She needs to be with him right now and put everything on hold.

It's the right thing to do

It seems like he's doing worse recently.

Hence she hasn't posted anything since Xmas.

• Like 3
Just now, Via Infinito said:

How can you not see that he's dying

she's posting a picture of him on her instagram

She needs to be with him right now and put everything on hold.

It's the right thing to do

It seems like he's doing worse recently.

Hence she hasn't posted anything since Xmas.

SHE was spotted drinking a delicious milkshake today...

I'm sure things are better. Now...

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

i don't se the correlation of getting a milkshake with things getting better

Since they cancel everything one day to another everyone were thinking that Britney was devastated and so Jamie...

watching  her drinking a milkshake and looking calm and relax... makes me believe things are stable....

i don't want to see her sad crying or devastated... it's good to see her like a normal person .. doing her normal life 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Kisle said:

What? Who cares? This is a family matter, maybe that’ll be addressed later or maybe not. This isn’t up to her team. What’s the first thing you worry about when you’re dealing with a family crisis? Your coworkers? Stfu.

Yes, when I let somebody down even if the reason is a damn good one, I make sure to show appreciation for the work that has been done. It is a shitty Instagram message she or her team has invested 5 minutes and no feelings at all in.

Why not take 1 more minute to thank the people who invested time and passion at least? If I were her and I don't think she wore it herself, I would make clear to thank everyone involved before sending it out. But nothing, not even a little heart for anyone.

When Gaga described what was going on with her father she was emotionally and thanked everyone, was kind even in the deepest crisis. I miss this from everything team Britney does.

1 minute ago, pieceofphilipp said:

Yes, when I let somebody down even if the reason is a damn good one, I make sure to show appreciation for the work that has been done. It is a shitty Instagram message she or her team has invested 5 minutes and no feelings at all in.

Why not take 1 more minute to thank the people who invested time and passion at least? If I were her and I don't think she wore it herself, I would make clear to thank everyone involved before sending it out. But nothing, not even a little heart for anyone.

When Gaga described what was going on with her father she was emotionally and thanked everyone, was kind even in the deepest crisis. I miss this from everything team Britney does.

because it's not canceled.

It's postponed.

Gaga canceled things.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, pieceofphilipp said:

Totally agree with you...