Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

I hope this is a chance for her to come together with her family. For her dad to recover. For Britney to demonstrate her growth and stability over the years, so she is no longer under conservatorship. I hope that it allows her time to reflect, and really think about what she wants to do next whether it’s vegas again or whatever. Once again everything was getting rushed, and so hopefully come back stronger. Or if she chooses not to, then fine. 

I hadn’t purchased tickets yet luckily. My condolences to those who did and have to figure out your other expenses that you may have already incurred. I hope the rest of you can be as understanding. Love you Britney. Love you all too exhale. :kiss:

ill stop being extra now lol. 

• Like 1

Some of the comments here are unbelievably nasty. It's quite possible that it was cancelled cause of low ticket sales, but why speculate that in the midst of a life-threatening situation? 

On that note, my heart goes out to the Spears family and hope they come through whatever they are going through. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, ShadyBrian said:

I agree. I just want her to decide for herself though. I still remember when she said "I try to sing along too" when they turned her mic off in the first legs of POM 

I don't think she wants this messy career. AT ALL. 

The outfits, the hair and makep, cutting choreo, not rehearsing and not promoting properly are her decision. I dont even think she realized how messy her career has gotten. She just likes that it's easier.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

What reason do you have for not believing her? You’re speaking as if she has a history for cancelling shows and tours just for f**king fun. ***** preformed to half empty arenas for the Femme Fatale tour and she STILL was committed to it. She cancelled all of what, 2 or 3 POM shows just because of her ankle? She’s been more than loyal and truthful to us for the majority of her career especially when it comes to performing. Y’all really make me sick you don’t treat her like a human anymore.

If Jamie were to die tomorrow, they would say she/her team killed him just to make their lies more believable. 

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
Just now, ShadyBrian said:

I say get laid to all uptight "have to get my own way" people like you all the time :tifflmao:

Let me ask you this question, AGAIN: did you or did you NOT mean that everybody in the industry lies about marketing purposes? 

Or you say this to people who try to list facts and reasons in an argument with you, aka an 8-year-old child with no argumentative skills nor comprehensive skills?

Firstly, I did not say everyone lied about marketing purposes because that was not what I meant at all. Again, your comprehensive skills... I said every artist had a history of lying for marketing purposes, aka Britney claiming she sings live every time, or Gaga claiming her album was 'album of the decade', and Britney was not the only artist that had a history of lying, so she should not be specialized as someone who was more untrustworthy than others, especially when it comes to her dad's health. But, of course, some tards like you had to jump into conclusion when neither I or the OP was claiming Britney used it as a marketing strategy in those 2 posts.

:tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao:

• Like 1

Sick of all your reactions, show how trash human beings are all of you!

Clearly this was a last minute action, something is happening so she needs to get out of this.

Low sales conspiracy is stupid, everybody involved would lose LOTS, MGM will be suing right now. 

I don't see her/her team using his father health as an excuse, i don't see her allowing that. She would not play with that.

Remember, they cancel without saying a word, why this would be different? 

Jamie is not healthy and she want to stay with her father until his recovery/passing (we don't know). She needs support from us, that's everything she needs right now. Why you don't understand?

• Like 7
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, ShadyBrian said:

OK Thank you. 

and now tell me this, dummy :tifflmao:

That lie that was mentioned in this whole story, I mean Britney's lie, What was it? :schoolingtime:

You're getting there sweetie, just a little bit more pressure on that chipmunk brain of yours.

LMAO! I knew your comprehensive skills were limited, but after numerous explanations, you still couldn't see past your very unique interpretations of things.

Did I say she was lying in this story? No, I didn't. Did the post I was responding to claim she lied in this story? Nope.

The post I was responding to claimed she's not a credible person because 'she had a history of lying'. History = past, not the story we are talking about. I was quoting that particular post, not any other posts.

My point was simply that the fact she lied before like other artists did not mean she was THE ONE that would lie about her dad's illness. Dummy :wontcry:

Chipmunk brain = someone who failed to provide real arguments but kept inserting New York gifs at the end of every sentence btw.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I'm really sorry about your cousin, it’s heartbreaking to see a loved one physically wasting away before your eyes. I hope your family has been able to begin to heal to the greatest extent possible.

I also agree that it will be positive for her to stop actively being a popstar for some time. She needs to spend time in solitude, with loved ones, receiving therapy as needed, and engaging in a plethora of creative activities to foster her artistry.

She's never had a proper break for her mental health to heal ever since the breakdown, and repressing that trauma is going to continue negatively impacting every single part of her life, from personal to professional, until it’s properly dealt with.

Also, she really needs to want this again, and maybe having an extended break from both performing and recording music will either A) Remind her that it's her passion, gift and something she loves, or

B) Upon staying home and away from the industry for a lengthy period of time, she realizes that this profession no longer makes her happy, and she’d prefer to retire from music.

Despite selfishly wanting and hoping for the former, truthfully either option would be positive because it would pave the way for Britney to finally be genuinely happy, healthy, free, and at peace.

Thanks It shook me hard, he was 45 and just had a baby girl that celebrated her first birthday. Being a photographer and videographer, they asked me to record the event...little did I know how important me doing that was as a few months later when we fast forward to his deathbed. The whole time I try to remain oblivious to it and tried to kept myself busy to not think about the thought he was dying. He was young, it’s not his time to go his oldest daughter is still in high school. Thanks for thinking about our family and we think about him a lot but I only mention this because I don’t want Britney to do what I did and just keep busy because the outcome was harder to handle, I hated myself and beaten myself for not doing a lot of things and felt so selfish and it also taught me to not take life and your love ones for granted. Jamie might be alive now but who knows when or how long. They have a rocky relationship and she mentioned daddy issues so it’s a great time for some father and daughter healing (I think that’s why he wanted to be a conservator in the first place to make a amends and have a closer relationship with her) 

I agree with everything you said, this is a great time for her to either realize how much she loves her career or not. We’ve seen her in this stagnant phase and it seems nothing is going anywhere so this is definitely what she needs for herself. Besides she has always put family first, remember when she cut Lucky’s three day shoot day to two because of Jamie Lynn’s recital. This is not something she hasn’t done before.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team of employees work for her

They could never force her into anything 

SHE LITERALLY SAID DURING THE JONATHAN ROSS INTERVIEW IN 2016 THAT SHE WASN'T ALLOWED TO MAKE ANY OF THE DECISIONS FOR EITHER FF OR BJ DUE TO THE CONSERVATORSHIP. 

FOR SUCH A BIG FAN, YOU SURE DON'T LISTEN TO A SINGLE WORD BRITNEY SAYS.

And ****, I hate people who type in all caps. But your insane posts are starting to make me type like an incensed 65-year-old woman who can't figure out how to reply to all those emails personally written to her by the crowned prince of Nigeria, while spending hours googling pictures of cats whilst simultaneously blasting the loud, uneducated voices of angry white men on Faux News.

Just use logic when commenting, please. And for the love of Satan, PLEASE stop copy/pasting the same five sentences over and over again in every single thread:

1.) BRITNEY THE BOSS. EVERYONE WORK FOR HER. EVERYONE LISTEN TO HER. SHE MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS.

2.) BRITNEY FANS ENJOYED THE SHOW WITHOUT SINGING OR DANCING OR COSTUME OR PROP AND THAT'S ALL THAT EVER MATTERS.

3). FOLKS WATCH PERFORMANCES BY KATY PERRY, TAYLOR SWIFT AND RIHANNA AND THEY'RE TERRIBLE PERFORMERS SO BRITNEY CAN BE A TERRIBLE PERFORMER TOO.

4.) MAKE ME WAS A HIT, IT REACHED #1 ON ITUNES AND #17 ON THE HOT 100. AFTER THE VMAS, IT REPEAKED AT #17. YOU'RE FOOLISH IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE.

5.) LADY GAGA IS PRETENTIOUS. BRITNEY NEVER PRETENTIOUS. GAGA SO PRETENTIOUS AND IS ONLY FAMOUS BECAUSE OF BRADLEY COOPER. COOPER NOT PRETENTIOUS.

:embarrassney:

• Like 8