I'm not able to find BOMT video on YouTube

vinay

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Nowgettoworkbitch said:

I have a question... right now I'm on holiday in Brazil and went to YouTube and search "Glory Britney Spears" and appeared the entire album, with the original songs,without any restriction,and in Argentina the songs are muted or deleted.What is happening?

they just didn't work over there :raven:

jk, who knows, they are available in Mexico, but most of them are unlisted, so I have to go to the Britney Spears channel and find the Glory playlist direct from it.

1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

they need to add Overprotected Darkchild Remix like WTF team Britney. She looks gorgeous in ut 

I still have hope.

Other channels keep uploading older videos even to this day. Backstreet Boys channel just uploaded The Call, the standard version (for years there was only this awful remix with chicken noises).

The quality of the video is surprisingly bad for some reason, like 240p but at least they tried :raven:. I want to guess it was a mistake and it will be rectified later.

So Overprotected Darkchild Remix could still come eventually.

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still have hope.

Other channels keep uploading older videos even to this day. Backstreet Boys channel just uploaded The Call, the standard version (for years there was only this awful remix with chicken noises).

The quality of the video is surprisingly bad for some reason, like 240p but at least they tried :raven:. I want to guess it was a mistake and it will be rectified later.

So Overprotected Darkchild Remix could still come eventually.

at night I pray... that soon overprotected darkchild remix will be uploaded 

Archived