I'm not able to find BOMT video on YouTube

vinay

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, vinay said:

It says "the uploader has not made the video available in your country"

But why!!! the video was viewable some months back, is this her teams fault or my country has blocked it??

all her other videos are viewable

Idk tbh, the Do Somethin’ video has been blocked in my country too. It’s stupid.

I think it might have something to do with copyrigths more than if it's appropriate or not, but I really ignore how that works.

Someday is still blocked in the US as far as I know, right? (In Mexico all of the videos are available, except the Scary audio, so I'm not sure) and I don't think there's anything inappropriate or controversial about it. 

Edit: Well, according to kworb, Someday is available worldwide. Supposedly, these are the only videos with country restrictions:

Spoiler

• ...Baby One More Time - Blocked in: United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, India, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • Do Somethin' - blocked in: Canada, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel, Serbia
  • Gimme More - Blocked in: Canada
  • Piece of Me (International Version) - Blocked in: Germany, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand
  • Womanizer (Director's Cut) [the version with 3M views] - Blocked in: United States
  • Perfume - Blocked in: Russia
  • Slumber Party - Blocked in: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it might have something to do with copyrigths more than if it's appropriate or not, but I really ignore how that works.

Someday is still blocked in the US as far as I know, right? (In Mexico all of the videos are available, except the Scary audio, so I'm not sure) and I don't think there's anything inappropriate or controversial about it. 

Edit: Well, according to kworb, Someday is available worldwide. Supposedly, these are the only videos with country restrictions:

Hide contents

• ...Baby One More Time - Blocked in: United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, India, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • Do Somethin' - blocked in: Canada, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel, Serbia
  • Gimme More - Blocked in: Canada
  • Piece of Me (International Version) - Blocked in: Germany, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand
  • Womanizer (Director's Cut) [the version with 3M views] - Blocked in: United States
  • Perfume - Blocked in: Russia
  • Slumber Party - Blocked in: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia

OMG now that you say it. POM is blocked in GER!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived