Podcast: “It’s Britney *****!” with T. Kyle and Bradley Stern

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's seriously so good. being a stan from the very beginning, it's been a huge walk down memory lane, and it's really great to hear their perspectives on things. i'm 29, so as a lot of stuff was going on i was still pretty young...8-9 when britney came on the scene, 17 in 2007, so it's really awesome to revisit it all as an adult and really reflect back. i still do that from time to time randomly on youtube and browsing pics and stuff, but since i've been binging all of the episodes together, it's really doing a deep dive and a huge retrospective, while making sense of it all in the bigger picture.

the "we need to talk about britney" podcast was great too, but jen is admittedly not a die-hard stan, but rather an britney enthusiast. so while i love that podcast too, they are very different. no shade to anyone, but WNTTAB is more professionally produced (which i'm sure bradley and t.kyle would freely admit), and was a little more "serious" at times. it's britney ***** has a more fun tone to it, with serious moments. and on this one you can tell they weren't kidding when they said "for stans, by stans." literally all of the things they reference, i DIE. the first time bradley said "i thought they were gonna f**kin' vamp" i cried laughing. they touch on all these little things like that, that i say to myself all the time or think about, but no one would ever get them.

love both podcasts so much and am so happy to have both of them!

also, i had heard of bradley because of muumuse, but never heard of t.kyle - sorry! but both of them are hilarious and they have great chemistry. the way they feed off each other with references is amazing. and i can't help but laugh every time they can't finish a sentence because they're laughing at each other. hoping they read this - keep up the amazing work!

I'll try to listen to it later, but yeah, Bradley was more popular in here years ago. I think everything changed after he never leaked the full version of Tom's Diner without vocoder or whatever they did to alter her voice. 

I think he was one of the fans that had the blessing to talk to Britney in 2012 to get one of her monosyllables during that Q&A  at Ellen's Show backstage. 

I stan this podcast so much, ugh, it's truly a great & fun listen.  2011 was over 2 hours and I still wanted more.  :crying1:

They're getting more & more attention with each episode and deservedly so.  I never knew who T. Kyle was prior (I love him now) but Bradley Stern (a.k.a Muumuse) I've been a fan of since '11.  I distinctly remember reading his blog for reviews and tea on HIAM.  

13 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

I stan this podcast so much, ugh, it's truly a great & fun listen.  2011 was over 2 hours and I still wanted more.  :crying1:

They're getting more & more attention with each episode and deservedly so.  I never knew who T. Kyle was prior (I love him now) but Bradley Stern (a.k.a Muumuse) I've been a fan of since '11.  I distinctly remember reading his blog for reviews and tea on HIAM.  

Bradley stern can write the his *** off! Listening to him is like hearing my thoughts. He gives me great vibes and his sense of humor I stan. These two have terrific chemistry, and approach all the topics with class! It’s like they grew up with us stans of a certain age and get it. 

The 2011 came out last night and deprived me of getting proper sleep. 

I’m surprised this podcast is just being brought up now. It’s literally so good. I’ve been a fan since 1999 and to hear them go through each era just takes me back. Their experiences are so relatable and I always find myself saying yup and exactly with their opinions on different Britney topics. They’re realistic fans and aren’t kissing *** as if Britney is perfect. Love them!

Anyone in NYC want to go to the party they are hosting on Friday? I’ve got no one to go with and can message to get on the guest list.

15 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I’m surprised this podcast is just being brought up now. It’s literally so good. I’ve been a fan since 1999 and to hear them go through each era just takes me back. Their experiences are so relatable and I always find myself saying yup and exactly with their opinions on different Britney topics. They’re realistic fans and aren’t kissing *** as if Britney is perfect. Love them!

Anyone in NYC want to go to the party they are hosting on Friday? I’ve got no one to go with and can message to get on the guest list.

Omg if I was in NYC I’d go!! (Boston here.) 

Archived