Target exclusive funko vinyl?

Puppy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/26/2018 at 3:04 AM, puppylo16 said:

Someone said the exclusive is something different...not the BOMT. Was that vampire David exclusive a different design? Or is the shirt the exclusive? I’m so confused and also angry that there’s no official information about it, not even from Funko.

I didn't see this, sorry-- there were two different Davids you could get. There's regular David, who isn't an exclusive and you can get from anywhere, but Vampire David was exclusive only to Target, so both the Funko itself and the shirt were the exclusive. I suspect Target's Britney will be the same.

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

yeah, there was a guy who bought 10(!!) BOMT cassettes selling EACH 40 bucks claiming he had driven for 3 hours to multiple shops to get them.

When I said it was incredibly rude to make money out of your idol and fans like this he said the above.

Bish, like anyone asked him to bulk them in and to drive 3 hours...

Some "fans" just want other fans to pay their bills.

I will NEVER have the PINK cassette or vinyl simply because I refuse to pay double or even triple the purchase price.

Yeah I know what you mean. There was once someone tried to sell the pink vinyl on here for triple the price. I called that person out yet got a snarky response about how they had huge bills to pay. It’s bad enough you’re a slimy entrepreneur but to pretend you’re a Stan trying to help out others. I only saw one cassette at my local target.

https://i.imgur.com/Xom98Gs.jpg

Xom98Gs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

that was the first time I saw it out on the shelf because the first time they just brought it out for me. I should’ve expected much but was disappointed that the display was just meh. 

Archived