Target exclusive funko vinyl?

Puppy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

So they're doing with Britney what they did with vampire David from TLB? (He was a Target exclusive that came with a shirt, too.) Is this for BOMT, or another?

Someone said the exclusive is something different...not the BOMT. Was that vampire David exclusive a different design? Or is the shirt the exclusive? I’m so confused and also angry that there’s no official information about it, not even from Funko.

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

can they STOP already with the Target/US exclusives already?! You have European, Asian, ... fans too that are sick of the shipment costs tbh....

True

I even watched some statistics that she had bigger sales outside of the US (along with chart success although that's because they gave the singles for the albums)

Honestly I constantly see Beyonce and even Xtina perfumes, wtf
I've constantly see this fake Britney fragrance but nothing by Britney altogether and I've been seeing reports for the same stuff outside my country (that are not only perfumes but my country mostly doesnt have much and that's one of the main things) so I guess they really do suck..which is strange since I see big people working for her..I guess not in every area huh :/

19 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

can they STOP already with the Target/US exclusives already?! You have European, Asian, ... fans too that are sick of the shipment costs tbh....

The annoying thing isn't even the postage. It's the fact that Target don't ship to the UK (or they didn't when I tried to order the cassette) and then guess what happens? Greedy people buy multiples and sell on ebay at stupid prices knowing they're exclusives. I guess it at least gives us a chance to get them but they're so money hungry it's insane.

6 hours ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

The annoying thing isn't even the postage. It's the fact that Target don't ship to the UK (or they didn't when I tried to order the cassette) and then guess what happens? Greedy people buy multiples and sell on ebay at stupid prices knowing they're exclusives. I guess it at least gives us a chance to get them but they're so money hungry it's insane.

yeah, there was a guy who bought 10(!!) BOMT cassettes selling EACH 40 bucks claiming he had driven for 3 hours to multiple shops to get them.

When I said it was incredibly rude to make money out of your idol and fans like this he said the above.

Bish, like anyone asked him to bulk them in and to drive 3 hours...

Some "fans" just want other fans to pay their bills.

I will NEVER have the PINK cassette or vinyl simply because I refuse to pay double or even triple the purchase price.

18 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

You all hating on Target but I think Target is coming through. I do feel bad for you guys though but they probably made a contract with just target unfortunately. 

Outsiders can't even shop on Target...they only ship to Mexico, USA and Mexico....

I am not blaming target at all but B's team.

5 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Outsiders can't even shop on Target...they only ship to Mexico, USA and Mexico....

I am not blaming target at all but B's team.

The vinyl is on Amazon I hear so you probably can get that. 

That sucks. I actually didn’t know they don’t do out of country but it makes sense. 

8 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

yeah, there was a guy who bought 10(!!) BOMT cassettes selling EACH 40 bucks claiming he had driven for 3 hours to multiple shops to get them.

When I said it was incredibly rude to make money out of your idol and fans like this he said the above.

Bish, like anyone asked him to bulk them in and to drive 3 hours...

Some "fans" just want other fans to pay their bills.

I will NEVER have the PINK cassette or vinyl simply because I refuse to pay double or even triple the purchase price.

You have more willpower than I do. While I hate paying stupid prices, if it's something I really want, I will save up and buy it (I'm part of the problem I know :) ) but it is so unfair that fans are cheated like this. I know there's worse things in the world but it still bugs me. At least Britney collectors aren't as bad as Taylor Swift's. Yesterday, she released signed vinyls at $250 and they were already listed for double the price. I have to laugh at her fans who say "$250 is cheap for her autograph" like, no it's not. Ariana signed lithos for $20 and okay, I guess you never know if most things are genuinely hand signed and at least with a price tag of $250 you can be sure it is but her team are worse for milking fans than Britney's is. 

53 minutes ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

You have more willpower than I do. While I hate paying stupid prices, if it's something I really want, I will save up and buy it (I'm part of the problem I know :) ) but it is so unfair that fans are cheated like this. I know there's worse things in the world but it still bugs me. At least Britney collectors aren't as bad as Taylor Swift's. Yesterday, she released signed vinyls at $250 and they were already listed for double the price. I have to laugh at her fans who say "$250 is cheap for her autograph" like, no it's not. Ariana signed lithos for $20 and okay, I guess you never know if most things are genuinely hand signed and at least with a price tag of $250 you can be sure it is but her team are worse for milking fans than Britney's is. 

you know, i had ordered a signed evanescence vinyl set and it was delayed so much that amy lee sent everyone that pre-ordered an autographed poster and there was a video and pics of her signing all the posters...which i thought was absolutely sweet of amy to do. 

2 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

you know, i had ordered a signed evanescence vinyl set and it was delayed so much that amy lee sent everyone that pre-ordered an autographed poster and there was a video and pics of her signing all the posters...which i thought was absolutely sweet of amy to do. 

Things like this make me smile because it really shows that the artist cares about their fans. I've ordered things from the Lana Del Rey store before and while they weren't signed, they kept getting delayed by months. This happened during the Honeymoon and LFL eras and I know it's not her fault but when they can't even give you a download of the album while you have to wait an extra 3 months for the cd/vinyl to ship, it gets ridiculous.

Archived