Britney inspired a VS outfit

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Speaking of VS, this would be a cool general direction as far as the underlying inspiration for “Domination” costuming is concerned:

jasmine-tookes.jpg

victoria%20(9).jpg

849d8c35af48c26d6d076ce7359272ad.jpg

The VS brand has also become more athletic as of late, which obviously suits Britney perfectly and I’d love to see her wear something sporty for at least one segment:

496722510.jpg

Victoria-Lee-Pink-2017VSFashionShow.jpg

Additionally, I think this outfit is adorable and thus needed to include it: 

2015-11-gettyimages-496565168-master-480

Obviously most (or maybe none) of these currently look like actual costumes, but I think some would be a good source of inspiration for delineating a general styling direction to begin with, and can then later be tailored and glammed up for Britney as needed.

Most of her POM leotards were from VS. Her sesmstresses just added rhinestones so I wouldn't suggest her that :jackk:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah there were definitely way more fails than successes, but to be fair, her best costume since the Circus Tour was also a VS one:

brit-e7849e10-3d4d-4c06-b948-252740a92ee

I loved that one because it brings me back to the excitement of when she debuted POM 2.0 revamp. I got to see this in Vegas! It’s very classic britney with the tie. Ugh her costumes just kept devolving as time went on 

1 hour ago, overprotectedd said:

that's not even original, it's a cheap *** copy. but still cool

I2.jpg

Yeah I know, but it’s extremely similar and is still probably the least cheap looking costume (or prop, for that matter) that POM managed to incur in five damn years. It looks really **** on both of these women; the only reason I slightly prefer the VS model’s version is because she doesn’t have those damn black tights pulled all the way up to the tie. Britney looks incredibly stunning with that long straight hair, though. Overall, it’s just youthful, fun and flirty and looks really great on her.

And most importantly, the whole look is very “classic Britney,” which is something I’ve rarely gotten to honestly say this past decade!

10 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah I know, but it’s extremely similar and is still probably the least cheap looking costume (or prop, for that matter) that POM managed to incur in five damn years. It looks really **** on both of these women; the only reason I slightly prefer the VS model’s version is because she doesn’t have those damn black tights pulled all the way up to the tie. Britney looks incredibly stunning with that long straight hair, though. Overall, it’s just youthful, fun and flirty and looks really great on her.

And most importantly, the whole look is very “classic Britney,” which is something I’ve rarely gotten to honestly say this past decade!

That image on the right, was from the exact POM 2.0 date in June 2016 when I was there!! She came out looking immaculate with that flowing *** weave and I was besides myself. I had been praying everyday leading up to that night. 

:sobbing:

• 1 year later...

Archived