Britney inspired a VS outfit

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She could wear beautiful pieces from the circus tour

What from the circus tour that looks beautiful? Only decent outfit was the golden thing she wore for Piece of Me / Slave. All others are pom level of basic. FF Tour had some better ones if you wanna talk about that (except for the shorts and purple bra she wore for slave - just NO!)

40 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

What from the circus tour that looks beautiful? Only decent outfit was the golden thing she wore for Piece of Me / Slave. All others are pom level of basic. FF Tour had some better ones if you wanna talk about that (except for the shorts and purple bra she wore for slave - just NO!)

I disagree. Circus tour outfits fit the sections and there were many great outfits. POM just weren’t flattering. 

1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

I know most of them were not so flattering but some were actually great :juggingu:

On 11/18/2018 at 1:18 PM, ralphcornio said:

Beautiful is going a bit far, but the Circus tour had some very "Britney" costumes even if they were basic and they were a lot more flattering than POM. Circus tour was a hot mess whereas POM was just a mess.

wenn26698572icbk.jpg

Speaking of VS, this would be a cool general direction as far as the underlying inspiration for “Domination” costuming is concerned:

jasmine-tookes.jpg

victoria%20(9).jpg

849d8c35af48c26d6d076ce7359272ad.jpg

The VS brand has also become more athletic as of late, which obviously suits Britney perfectly and I’d love to see her wear something sporty for at least one segment:

496722510.jpg

Victoria-Lee-Pink-2017VSFashionShow.jpg

Additionally, I think this outfit is adorable and thus needed to include it: 

2015-11-gettyimages-496565168-master-480

Obviously most (or maybe none) of these currently look like actual costumes, but I think some would be a good source of inspiration for delineating a general styling direction to begin with, and can then later be tailored and glammed up for Britney as needed.

ETA: You simply can’t deny the irony here; underwear models walking for the biggest commercial lingerie line are nevertheless significantly more covered up than Britney has been in the last ~2 years on stage with those mismatched bra/thong combos. :beylaugh:

5 hours ago, Complication said:

Beautiful is going a bit far, but the Circus tour had some very "Britney" costumes even if they were basic and they were a lot more flattering than POM. Circus tour was a hot mess whereas POM was just a mess.

wenn26698572icbk.jpg

Besides the Circus one and Golden Piece one, they're all as ugly as pom, not even hot. In particular, the Zebra + Panties + Bra one is messier than 90% pom, ugly as hell :imok:
Circusney only gave us better dancing than Pom (still, only at some points), and that's the only thing I'm gonna give to her.

Archived