Fans Are Trying To Decipher Britney's "You think you know me? Think again" Post

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

They say I'm lazy... I really don't care
That's my prerogative.
They say I look stiff, but I don't give a damn
tapping knees is how I live.

Some ask me questions. Why I keep touching my hair?
But they don't understand me, they really don't know the deal about my dance style.
Trying hard to sing it live. Not long ago, before I scrap a song.

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
why don't they just let me skip (a move or two)?
I don't need permission, make my own confections.
That's my prerogative. (That's my prerogative).

It's the way that I wanna dance. It's my prerogative!
You can't tell me what to dooo. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not done.
Road trips is just not my thing. 
All these strange meet & greets, really gets me down.
See nothing wrong, five more years in Vegas.

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
why don't they just let me skip (a move or two)?
I don't need permission, make my own confections.
That's my prerogative. (That's my prerogative).

:bop:

That's f**king amazing!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, nels64 said:

Beyonce does the same ****. You think her fans don't know months in advance that she's dropping a "surprise album" or "surprise song" of course they do. If they're anything like us. 

It's still a surprise to the GP. It's never a surprise to us. 

Except we don't know with Beyoncé.

For Self-titled we knew she recorded the XO video because of TMZ but we thought that the release would be the typical release. Announce the single, drop the single and then the album.

For Lemonade, we knew she rented the Super Dome for a video and that they saw her recording a video on a roof (which became Pray You Catch Me) so we knew something was coming given the background that we had in 2013.

For Everything Is Love we didn't know **** because Jay Z said that they started recording an album together but it was scrapped when Beyoncé started recording separately in what we now know is Lemonade but it was suspicious that they we're going on tour together again without new music and when the tour started with no new music we thought that we wouldn't get an album or a song.

:whatitellu:

9 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Hopefully not. Sometimes people who are stans get shadowed by the ones who already have unstanned and come here to criticize her. I wish she knew she actually has a fanbase who loves her and not only exhaters.

56 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Except we don't know with Beyoncé.

For Self-titled we knew she recorded the XO video because of TMZ but we thought that the release would be the typical release. Announce the single, drop the single and then the album.

For Lemonade, we knew she rented the Super Dome for a video and that they saw her recording a video on a roof (which became Pray You Catch Me) so we knew something was coming given the background that we had in 2013.

For Everything Is Love we didn't know **** because Jay Z said that they started recording an album together but it was scrapped when Beyoncé started recording separately in what we now know is Lemonade but it was suspicious that they we're going on tour together again without new music and when the tour started with no new music we thought that we wouldn't get an album or a song.

Good for her and  her fans..But she did not do anything of the other world.They record very often and have extra material ..I remember the call from Britney to Kiss fm ..by surprise,I'm sure that the Original Doll was a firm project..only that she did not do well..

Archived