I can't find Brit's perfumes...

Lantis

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I know right... here in Holland they are GONE. Replaced with Xtina for some reason. Even this cheap *** store called Action replaced her with Xtna recently. I can only get them online.

Wait, really? Were Christina’s fragrances big there at some point? They’re basically nonexistent here in the U.S. 

I'm from Germany too and  I found Fantasy (Intimate edition) in Kaufland (of all places :quirkney:
I recently bought Fantasy and Private Show from a perfumery but only because they were closing their store.:demi:

You can find Naomi Campell's, Xtina's, Rihanna's, Beyonce's, Katy Perry's  and Ariana Grande's perfumes in every drugstore and/or perfumery BUT NOT BRITNEY'S! I really don't know why ... 

Story of my life

I found the last perfumes of Midnight Fantasy,Fantasy and Radience
I Think I saw Circus Fantasy but it dissapeared..

honestly..I just think her producer fails to bring them to different countries cuz I see Xtina,Beyonce,Katy and even Rihanna's perfumes everywhere..

On 11/6/2018 at 6:58 PM, OohOohStarbucks said:

@Snesh!  Wtf are you serious??? I also live in Spain and in my city literally the ONLY one you can find in stores is Fantasy #tragic.

Where have you seen them? I want to repurchase Believe but I can't find it anywhere.

I live in Madrid and I've seen Believe in El Corte Inglés and some little drugstores, the last time I remember seeing it was in Calle Preciados or El Carmen but I don't know the name of the store

On 11/5/2018 at 11:01 PM, Lantis said:

I had a little trip lately in Belgium and France lately and her fragrances are nowhere to be seen... Not even at the airports. I know in Italy, my country, they stopped importing them after Believe cause they kinda flopped as I've been told but in France... seriously??? What's happening? Is this an Europe only thing? Are they easy to find in UK? 

Here in the Netherlands, they don't sell it anywhere. I've literally never seen it being sold anywhere... I've only seen Beyoncé's Heat everywhere, Katy Perry's Killer Queen and Christina's fragrances... And that's about it when it comes to celebrity fragrances...

On 11/6/2018 at 7:27 PM, fucknfurter said:

I can't say, as someone from the States, but can't you buy them online?

Yeah I just ordered 2 from Amazon. 

So in the end it's something happening in Europe as a whole, I tought it was just my flop country not having them on shelf. I wonder if they are doing good in the eastern market cause it seem her perfumes are big just in the US and UK. 

BTW I didn't even know Christina released fragrances. 

I live in Turkey, ive seen her perfumes at cosmetic stores before, like a whole shelf dedicated to her perfumes with her photos everywhere. But for last 5 years at least, ive only seen 1 of her perfumes at one store. 

I cant find them in Turkey anymore.

i really want believe and My prerogative.

if someone visits Turkey/Istanbul, please bring me one bottle.... i ll pay the price of bottle :wontcry:

Archived