I can't find Brit's perfumes...

Lantis

I had a little trip lately in Belgium and France lately and her fragrances are nowhere to be seen... Not even at the airports. I know in Italy, my country, they stopped importing them after Believe cause they kinda flopped as I've been told but in France... seriously??? What's happening? Is this an Europe only thing? Are they easy to find in UK? 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Spain and in a little town near to my village they're selling her perfumes, even the old ones, so I guess they're selling them too in the big cities. And about UK, I've seen the last ones in Boots and in Debenhams (VIP Private Show, Sunset Fantasy and more that I don't remember at the moment). By the way, I saw her perfumes in the Madrid airport too, just in case you ever come here.

1 hour ago, YouBettaSingB*ch said:

I live in Spain and in a little town near to my village they're selling her perfumes, even the old ones, so I guess they're selling them too in the big cities. And about UK, I've seen the last ones in Boots and in Debenhams (VIP Private Show, Sunset Fantasy and more that I don't remember at the moment). By the way, I saw her perfumes in the Madrid airport too, just in case you ever come here.

Yep! In Spain they're everywhere, even Believe

I live in the UK and her perfumes are always available here in drugstores (Boots, Superdrug, Beauty Base, The Perfume Shop)

Idk about the rest of Europe but I thought her perfumes sold enough to be sold over there. Although I remember someone on here saying her perfumes are banned in France which I thought was odd?

4 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I know right... here in Holland they are GONE. Replaced with Xtina for some reason. Even this cheap *** store called Action replaced her with Xtna recently. I can only get them online.

oh wow its exactly the same in Germany. Curious was everywhere but after that... . Everywhere those fugly X-Tina granda perfumes (which even got some stupid german perfume industry-awards)

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

oh wow its exactly the same in Germany. Curious was everywhere but after that... . Everywhere those fugly X-Tina granda perfumes (which even got some stupid german perfume industry-awards)

They probably saw her past decade sales and felt bad therefore are trying help her :oknolol:

Archived