My all-time favorite Britney moment on Ellen

Lil Jay

So yesterday's Britneys appearance on Ellen reminded me on her first ever Ellen appeatance which aired in January 2004 (Toxic promo) , and this is the best thing in the world!

I love see her happy and laughing at Ellen jokes, and they had really great chemistry here. I know there are other two videos from that episode (just talk one and basketball one) but this I can watch for HOURS and still be mesmerized how great time they had here doing these workout. :crying1:

If you haven't watched it, it's A MUST! :schoolingtime:

(Accidently twice, cause idk how to remove these video *******.........) 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Lil Jay said:

So yesterday's Britneys appearance on Ellen reminded me on her first ever Ellen appeatance which aired in January 2004 (Toxic promo) , and this is the best thing in the world!

I love see her happy and laughing at Ellen jokes, and they had really great chemistry here. I know there are other two videos from that episode (just talk one and basketball one) but this I can watch for HOURS and still be mesmerized how great time they had here doing these workout. :crying1:

If you haven't watched it, it's A MUST! :schoolingtime:

(Accidently twice, cause idk how to remove these video *******.........) 

omg she was so cute and confident

and that southern accent is everythinggggg

Archived