Britney in 2016: "No more interviews? That'd be great."

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The interviewer sounds like an arrogant and pretentious *******. Never liked the way he wrote his article :juggingu:

The pics are beautiful though. I didn't like them that much back in 2016 but now I find them beautiful and well done. 2016 had a lot of great things that we didn't really appreciate :wontcry:

Exactly, I feel so bad for not being a fan in 2016...

It was primeney herself and we didn’t appreciate it....

I mean, just look at the performances, Onyxney came back to slay.

do we wanna talk about Private Show commercial? It was 2004  In The Zone Britney in front of us! She was FLAWLESS.

We can only hope B10 to be as good or even better than In the Zone and Blackout so she can have millions of records sold and great looks again! I wish 2001-2004 Britney would make a comeback, I really do.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Exactly, I feel so bad for not being a fan in 2016...

It was primeney herself and we didn’t appreciate it....

I mean, just look at the performances, Onyxney came back to slay.

do we wanna talk about Private Show commercial? It was 2004  In The Zone Britney in front of us! She was FLAWLESS.

We can only hope B10 to be as good or even better than In the Zone and Blackout so she can have millions of records sold and great looks again! I wish 2001-2004 Britney would make a comeback, I really do.

omfg sis when did u become a fan and why?:makeitrain:

i love these kind of stories from baby fans cause she's in a point in her career where we don't expect that to happen :)

• Like 8