Britney in 2016: "No more interviews? That'd be great."

kasavas

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The interviewer sounds like an arrogant and pretentious *******. Never liked the way he wrote his article :juggingu:

The pics are beautiful though. I didn't like them that much back in 2016 but now I find them beautiful and well done. 2016 had a lot of great things that we didn't really appreciate :wontcry:

Exactly, I feel so bad for not being a fan in 2016...

It was primeney herself and we didn’t appreciate it....

I mean, just look at the performances, Onyxney came back to slay.

do we wanna talk about Private Show commercial? It was 2004  In The Zone Britney in front of us! She was FLAWLESS.

We can only hope B10 to be as good or even better than In the Zone and Blackout so she can have millions of records sold and great looks again! I wish 2001-2004 Britney would make a comeback, I really do.

1 minute ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I mean, just look at the performances, Onyxney came back to slay.

do we wanna talk about Private Show commercial? It was 2004  In The Zone Britney in front of us! She was FLAWLESS.

We can only hope B10 to be as good or even better than In the Zone and Blackout so she can have millions of records sold and great looks again! I wish 2001-2004 Britney would make a comeback, I really do.

omfg sis when did u become a fan and why?:makeitrain:

i love these kind of stories from baby fans cause she's in a point in her career where we don't expect that to happen :)

I love this interview, tbh.

7 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I keep seeing this repeated, but as someone who joined then: yes, we did. We appreciated it fully. Yes, there were still naysayers, but most of the board was really hopeful and happy with what 2016ney was giving us. Right now, we just have no music, the POM tour was.... well you know, and we're doing that thing we always do where we look back and wish it was another era. But unlike others, 2016ney was appreciated in these parts while it was happening.

43 minutes ago, kasavas said:

omfg sis when did u become a fan and why?:makeitrain:

i love these kind of stories from baby fans cause she's in a point in her career where we don't expect that to happen :)

I’m probably the youngest in the forum :quirkney:

Well, I was going on vacation and I watched a video talking about Britney

then I started listening to her music and I was completely shocked when I noticed she sang TTWE ,IWG , Scream and Shout ,Oh La La and Work ***** cause these were part of my childhood 

then I started searching more about her music and life and I became a huge fan of past hits like Baby One More Time, Slave, Toxic and Gimme More

I also had a friend who was a huge fan of Slumber Party 

that’s pretty much how it happened:blol:

I became a fan in late 2017. 

Not even a year had passed and I was already bopping to unreleaseds like Let go, state of grace, sugarfall and luv the hurt Away 

;) 

32 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I’m probably the youngest in the forum :quirkney:

Well, I was going on vacation and I watched a video talking about Britney

then I started listening to her music and I was completely shocked when I noticed she sang TTWE ,IWG , Scream and Shout ,Oh La La and Work ***** cause these were part of my childhood 

then I started searching more about her music and life and I became a huge fan of past hits like Baby One More Time, Slave, Toxic and Gimme More

I also had a friend who was a huge fan of Slumber Party 

that’s pretty much how it happened:blol:

I became a fan in late 2017. 

Not even a year had passed and I was already bopping to unreleaseds like Let go, state of grace, sugarfall and luv the hurt Away 

;) 

work ***** was part of your childhood?

In Britney's words, I'm so old! Jesus!

That's a great story, and what I like the most is that recent stuff were what made you a fan, not her peak! That's awesome and says a lot about her career choices we judged so hard!

:hugs:

Archived