kasavas

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kasavas said:

me recuerda a GLAADney

"Un placer hablar contigo, gracias cariño"

ojalá pudiera hacer eso irl

Seriously, I think that with so many puppets in the industry, she does not want to continue to take advantage of her mental health just for money, she can be silly and crazy, but she knows perfectly how far it goes. It takes a lot of character to do that :clap1:

2 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Seriously, I think that with so many puppets in the industry, she does not want to continue to take advantage of her mental health just for money, she can be silly and crazy, but she knows perfectly how far it goes. It takes a lot of character to do that :clap1:

omg I speak spanish

2 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Exactly, I feel so bad for not being a fan in 2016...

It was primeney herself and we didn’t appreciate it....

I mean, just look at the performances, Onyxney came back to slay.

do we wanna talk about Private Show commercial? It was 2004  In The Zone Britney in front of us! She was FLAWLESS.

We can only hope B10 to be as good or even better than In the Zone and Blackout so she can have millions of records sold and great looks again! I wish 2001-2004 Britney would make a comeback, I really do.

Wait when did you become a fan ... during the pom tour era :gerlwat:

I think it must be difficult to enjoy giving interviews when she knows she can't talk about certain topics. If it's awkward already for her to talk about herself or her music or her past career, it must put even more pressure to know she can't talk about things her team doesn't want her to talk, like when she did that Jonathan Ross interview and everything got censored when she spoke about the conservatorship or *****.

2 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I’m probably the youngest in the forum :quirkney:

Well, I was going on vacation and I watched a video talking about Britney

then I started listening to her music and I was completely shocked when I noticed she sang TTWE ,IWG , Scream and Shout ,Oh La La and Work ***** cause these were part of my childhood 

then I started searching more about her music and life and I became a huge fan of past hits like Baby One More Time, Slave, Toxic and Gimme More

I also had a friend who was a huge fan of Slumber Party 

that’s pretty much how it happened:blol:

I became a fan in late 2017. 

Not even a year had passed and I was already bopping to unreleaseds like Let go, state of grace, sugarfall and luv the hurt Away 

;) 

If I read this correctly, I'm guessing you're around 13-17? 
Late 2017, wow, I'm suprised you did become a fan, that's when she started declining with her performance skills:airpls:

10 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

what makes this her most interesting interview? it put me off her, i forgot about it the first time. she is so far removed from music that it makes me reconsider stanning :decisions:

what makes this an interesting interview is that we get to see she's the boss and makes decisions unlike what people say.

also, it's real. they didn't sugarcoat anything. I like that.

Archived