Britney in 2016: "No more interviews? That'd be great."

kasavas

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/1/2018 at 3:34 AM, stateofgracebritney said:

I’m probably the youngest in the forum :quirkney:

Well, I was going on vacation and I watched a video talking about Britney

then I started listening to her music and I was completely shocked when I noticed she sang TTWE ,IWG , Scream and Shout ,Oh La La and Work ***** cause these were part of my childhood 

then I started searching more about her music and life and I became a huge fan of past hits like Baby One More Time, Slave, Toxic and Gimme More

I also had a friend who was a huge fan of Slumber Party 

that’s pretty much how it happened:blol:

I became a fan in late 2017. 

Not even a year had passed and I was already bopping to unreleaseds like Let go, state of grace, sugarfall and luv the hurt Away 

;) 

How old are you, if you don't mind asking? I'm 17

And I became a real die-hard stan in 2017, too:mcry:

20 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I’m embarrassed of saying my age :idkney:

but I’m younger than you :tiffanynod:

understandable and you really don't have to, but just so you know, a few years back the most popular and loved member in here was a guy, I think his username was GOTYOUCRAZY or something? maybe dots in between? and he was like, 13 :tbh::tbh:

I still wonder what happened to him, he was super super active, online, like, 24/7 :hahayea:

Beyoncé and Taylor Swift stopped doing interviews and it works fine for them, because they actually let their music speak and drop some interesting and deeply personal projects that get people talking. If Britney doesn't wanna do interviews that's fine, but then she's gotta put some actual effort into her work and stop releasing basic *** bops. :byebitch:

14 minutes ago, thefaderxxx said:

Beyoncé and Taylor Swift stopped doing interviews and it works fine for them, because they actually let their music speak and drop some interesting and deeply personal projects that get people talking. If Britney doesn't wanna do interviews that's fine, but then she's gotta put some actual effort into her work and stop releasing basic *** bops. :byebitch:

And she would release an EP aka:

01- "Cool"

02- "faded"

03- "fun"

04- "i don't know I think it's just a song"

05- "Im bored"

Bonus Track

06- "I always sing live" ft. Myah Marie

4 hours ago, kasavas said:

understandable and you really don't have to, but just so you know, a few years back the most popular and loved member in here was a guy, I think his username was GOTYOUCRAZY or something? maybe dots in between? and he was like, 13 :tbh::tbh:

I still wonder what happened to him, he was super super active, online, like, 24/7 :hahayea:

Ok I’ll just admit it 

PLEASE DON’T HATE ON ME 

I’m the same age as him ;):idkney:

I am a baby :pieceofwhat:

24 minutes ago, kasavas said:

why would anyone hate on you just because of your age? it's legal for you to be here :surething:

Some Exhalers are really mean towards other users and I felt bad for telling them my age cause I thought they would kick me out of the forum

I didn’t knew the minimum age to enter Exhale but I am here for it since it’s ok for me to stay:pumped:

On 10/4/2018 at 12:15 AM, OopsOverprotected said:

I loved and enjoyed 2016ney tbh. 

I really appreciated her team for doing so much and being so present in the mainstream media. 

They even did an interview for Germany (which is rare nowadays)

The only thing that kept me thinking in a negative way was all the negativity on Exhale tbh, 

I enjoyed her too tbh. and yeah, exhale always brings us down and then we look back and we're like, wow, she actually did good :surething:

• 5 months later...

This was an interesting interview I actually liked when she said “well then we have 2 more minutes” it kinda shows that she isn’t going to do anything she doesn’t wanna do. I also like how she was open about being anxiety ridden. 

Britney has always been a shy person and I’m sure doing interviews is one of if the not her least favorite part of her job. Most of the time when she does an interview she is talking to a person she just met 30 seconds before and they are there asking her questions a lot of people would be awkward in that situation. It takes me a while to warm up to people I just meet. I’m polite but odds are I’m not gonna talk your ear off. She does much better when she does interviews with people she knows and has met multiple times like Mario Lopez and Ellen. 

Archived