The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick tip for everybody attending. 

When you get to the park, head straight to the stage. They’re shutting it when it reaches 8000 people and handing out wristbands so you can come and go into the stage area as you please. 

Dont want anybody to get shut out if they’re running late! :) 

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I love Brighton! I don’t think I’d live there, but I love it for holidays! The shops, beach, people all so good! Plus choccywoccydoodah is on point 

Ohh yes they are based there aren't they?! As someone who is obsessed with cakes (trying to start my own business making them), this is another huge reason to love Brighton!!!

1 hour ago, jaredw said:

Just a quick tip for everybody attending. 

When you get to the park, head straight to the stage. They’re shutting it when it reaches 8000 people and handing out wristbands so you can come and go into the stage area as you please. 

Dont want anybody to get shut out if they’re running late! :) 

What do you think is the best time to set off to preston park? 

5 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

What time does it start?

When is Britney Spears performing Brighton Pride? 

The “...Baby One More Time” singer has been announced as the headline act for Brighton and Hove Pride on Saturday 4 August, and will be performing at 12:30pm. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brighton-pride-2018-britney-spears-performance-setlist-tickets-date-explained-a8476481.html

WTF?! it's 6PM already there... her attendance got scrapped... 

16 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

When is Britney Spears performing Brighton Pride? 

The “...Baby One More Time” singer has been announced as the headline act for Brighton and Hove Pride on Saturday 4 August, and will be performing at 12:30pm. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brighton-pride-2018-britney-spears-performance-setlist-tickets-date-explained-a8476481.html

WTF?! it's 6PM already there... her attendance got scrapped... 

I think the Brighton show has been scrapped :cuteneylaugh:

Archived