The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

You do realise that it's still illegal for gays to marry in parts of the world? And some people get you know... ******** for being gay 

Yeah, like Islamic countries? Not seeing any Pride parades there, just saying.

Just now, floopy22 said:

Yeah, like Islamic countries? Not seeing any Pride parades there, just saying.

its funny also how the US and other countries are trying to show the Islamic Hijab a symbol of freedom etc in their countries when in Muslim country they are forced to wear it and imprisoned if they are not...

Just saying!!

2 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

its funny also how the US and other countries are trying to show the Islamic Hijab a symbol of freedom etc in their countries when in Muslim country they are forced to wear it and imprisoned if they are not...

Just saying!!

When did this turn into a political thread

Just now, Dripping For Britney said:

Yes because as I stated

violence

breaking the law

Just let the British gays celebrate the fact that they don't have to hide who they are (as much) anymore!

They never have to hide anymore... 

In the UK it is forced down our throats all the time about Pride etc and its boring now. 

We understand thats who they are but its all in our faces now. 

All in all I respect everyone for who they want to be but its too much now

Just now, Dripping For Britney said:

Yes because as I stated

violence

breaking the law

Just let the British gays celebrate the fact that they don't have to hide who they are (as much) anymore!

Fine, doesn't mean I don't think they're huge hypocrites, preaching about open borders, "islamophobia", etc.

Archived