When were Britney's beauty peaks, in your opinion?

armrunner1998

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

The visible nipples definitely indicate a push-up bra :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

There are other technologies though. . . a push up bra was just one example.  If you look at it her ***** seem uneven at some parts and a bit saggy for implants. Those are not real and they're definitely not from a **** job. Also, that's why she's barely dancing or moving here, she's super stiff because she doesn't want it to be obvious that they're not real. If they were implants she would be able to freely move. She looks like Robin Williams in Mrs.Doubtfire here.

1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

I don't condone her getting all sorts of people talking about her ***** in the way that they did but lmfao at this video

Me either. Especially the older men. And talking about it in a derogatory way. 

But I watched this the night it aired when I was 11 & it’s all I could notice (I think they were pretty new). 

3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Me either. Especially the older men. And talking about it in a derogatory way. 

But I watched this the night it aired when I was 11 & it’s all I could notice (I think they were pretty new). 

Side note. . . why can't we say *****? We really have to say breasts? Since when did b o o b s become a bad word? This censorship on everything is getting out of hand lol

2 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

There are other technologies though. . . a push up bra was just one example.  If you look at it her ***** seem uneven at some parts and a bit saggy for implants. Those are not real and they're definitely not from a **** job. Also, that's why she's barely dancing or moving here, she's super stiff because she doesn't want it to be obvious that they're not real. If they were implants she would be able to freely move. She looks like Robin Williams in Mrs.Doubtfire here.

ohmygod...WHAT?! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

7 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

she does look stiff but that's how was she was most of the time that era if she was singing it fully live 

1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

she does look stiff but that's how was she was most of the time that era if she was singing it fully live 

Yeah but if you look back she'd do this while lip syncing too. I don't doubt that she's had work done, she's human and her career is in the spotlight. I'm just saying if you look at her ***** there is something really off about them. A real **** job would look more natural. If that is a real **** job that surgeon should be fired on the spot. I honestly think she was being a teenager here. I used to think that this was a **** job too, but looking back as an adult there's no way that a surgeon could be that bad. Then again, who knows . . .maybe I'm over thinking it. 

9 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Please elaborate on those “other technologies”  what technologies are there that make your breasts (appear) bigger, unnaturally shaped, not move, & show nipple?

I’m seriously dying to know what these other technologies are  please elaborate.

& you also can’t exert yourself too much when you’ve had surgery like that done somewhat recently. breast implants are stiff. You can’t exactly move freely. 

6 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Please elaborate on those “other technologies”  what technologies are there that make your breasts (appear) bigger, unnaturally shaped, not move, & show nipple?

I’m seriously dying to know what these other technologies are  please elaborate.

& you also can’t exert yourself too much when you’ve had surgery like that done somewhat recently. breast implants are stiff. You can’t exactly move freely. 

If you watch her dancing she was stiff like that for a long time though, so it's not because of a recent surgery. Also look up Mrs Doubtfire, I thought you would get that reference. You can go to cerillas and get silicone breasts or fitted bras with fake silicone breasts in them. It's really not that hard to get your breasts to look that, I know dozens of drag queens that do it. Actually, I think that would be the best way to explain what I'm talking about .. .look up how some drag queens wear suits that make their breasts look like that.  I'm telling you there is no way a surgeon would be that bad LOL

1 hour ago, STJ said:

Just like she only had one boobjob in 1998 :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

...is that sarcasm?!

Original nose:

britney-spears-1999.jpg

Second nose:

britrip2001.jpg

third nose:

759a19fc0f2c2507f7cdd4555e0fbde0.jpg

& we all know what her fourth nose looks like, the 2013 job you’re referring to. 

40 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

She definitely had one early into her career

Britney Spears 1999😍 shared by mother of aesthetics

britney spears 2002 vma

Paris Hilton Ngiseng: Britney Spears Before And After

Sans-titre-2

Sans-titre-1db

It's the exact same shape. Your facial features, especially the nose, gets more defined until you're around 20. She also lost some weight which helped. And there's make-up too.

If you see pictures of when she was pregnant or during FF era when had more weight on, her nose looks more like the picture from 1999.

Also you can compare her nose to her sister, it's even bigger actually despite having multiple nosejobs according to u guys.... 

Jamie Lynn Spears Blasts Haters Amid Britney's Reported Crisis: Don't Come  For 'The Ones I Love' | Access

1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

Victoria-Beckham-0607.jpg

At least half, if not more breast implants look UNnatural. Especially for the late 90s/early 00s breast jobs. 

That is specifically is from a push up bra though, that's literally a technique used to push your ***** up and together to make them look bigger. Also Victoria is a skeleton so it's going to be obvious on her. How do you not know what I'm talking about? I thought this was widely known??? 

Remember though, Britney was 16-17 there. 

23 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Sans-titre-2

Sans-titre-1db

It's the exact same shape. Your facial features, especially the nose, gets more defined until you're around 20. She also lost some weight which helped. And there's make-up too.

If you see pictures of when she was pregnant or during FF era when had more weight on, her nose looks more like the picture from 1999.

Also you can compare her nose to her sister, it's even bigger actually despite having multiple nosejobs according to u guys.... 

Jamie Lynn Spears Blasts Haters Amid Britney's Reported Crisis: Don't Come  For 'The Ones I Love' | Access

Your nose is unaffected by weight gain / loss.

What does it matter that JLS' nose is smaller compared to Britney's? Not every nosejob's purpose is to make your nose as small as possible. 

Growing into your face is definitely a thing, so it could've been age. 

If the nosejob is true, the two pics you posted are before photos.

November 2002 | 80+ Pictures of Britney Spears That Are Straight Out of a  Time Capsule | POPSUGAR Celebrity Photo 32

(2002)

45 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

t's the exact same shape. Your facial features, especially the nose, gets more defined until you're around 20. She also lost some weight which helped. And there's make-up too.

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Her natural nose is very wide and big, but this was part of her charm:

January-1999.jpg

Nose job, this might have been the 2nd nose job already:

January-2004.jpg

Notice how fake this nose looks, at around this time (2004), her nose looked like Lana Del Rey's nose at the moment (which is the fake nose job look). And no, it's not due to aging, growth spurt or whatever, if anything, the older you get the wider and bigger your nose gets, not narrower and smaller :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

2013... by this time it was already the 3rd/4th... it's called a revision...

Eg8OzhkX0AM8jzy.jpg

Anyway, my point was, she should have stopped after the 2nd nose job... because after the Barney Jean's nose job, she lost quite a bit of her charm... and now looks like Heather Locklear instead of looking like Britney Spears from 1999-2004.

3 minutes ago, STJ said:

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Her natural nose is very wide and big, but this was part of her charm:

January-1999.jpg

Nose job, this might have been the 2nd nose job already:

January-2004.jpg

Notice how fake this nose looks, at around this time (2004), her nose looked like Lana Del Rey's nose at the moment (which is the fake nose job look). And no, it's not due to aging, growth spurt or whatever, if anything, the older you get the wider and bigger your nose gets, not narrower and smaller :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

2013... by this time it was already the 3rd/4th... it's called a revision...

Eg8OzhkX0AM8jzy.jpg

Anyway, my point was, she should have stopped after the 2nd nose job... because after the Barney Jean's nose job, she lost quite a bit of her charm... and now looks like Heather Locklear instead of looking like Britney Spears from 1999-2004.

What changed her the most is the eyes.

2 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

What changed her the most is the eyes.

From 2013-2017-ish... she did that eyelift job... which made her looked really old. But I think the effect is gone now, because her eyes are lowkey back to normal:

She also stopped doing the cheek and lip fillers and botox which made her face look normal again.

Britney-Spears-No-Makeup-Makeup-Promo.jp

3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

...is that sarcasm?!

Original nose:

britney-spears-1999.jpg

Second nose:

britrip2001.jpg

third nose:

759a19fc0f2c2507f7cdd4555e0fbde0.jpg

& we all know what her fourth nose looks like, the 2013 job you’re referring to. 

I dont see any difference from the 99 pic to the 2000 one, however I think she got her first nose job in 2000/2001. Her nose looked different in the end of Oops era. I think she got a second one in 2013 where her nose changed a lot. Before 2013 there were times where her nose looked more roundy like in 2003 or 2007, but I think It had smt to do with her face being chubbier. I wont mention 2005-2006 and 2008-2012 bc her nose might have looked roundy bc of pregnancy and meds. 

Archived