When were Britney's beauty peaks, in your opinion?

armrunner1998

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

beginning of ITZ and all of 2016. - total hottie.

Agree. ITZ seemed like we were starting to see the REAL Britney and 2016 was like peak Britney but more mature. 

Although I think her body looked unreal during the Britney era and her beauty was off the charts in the second half of 2008. 

33 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

...is that sarcasm?!

Original nose:

britney-spears-1999.jpg

Second nose:

britrip2001.jpg

third nose:

759a19fc0f2c2507f7cdd4555e0fbde0.jpg

& we all know what her fourth nose looks like, the 2013 job you’re referring to. 

Exactly like it's hard to google stuff about this / you can't find much but her nosejobs are common knowledge among her fans right

47 minutes ago, STJ said:

Just like she only had one boobjob in 1998 :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I actually don't think she had a **** job back then. I feel like she was using helpers. I think it's funny that people assume that girls get **** jobs just because their ***** get bigger. . . do you all forget about push up bras and other artificial ways to enhance *****? If you notice her **** size was always changing, literally from day to day. There were a ton of girls in middle/high school that used to do the same thing. 

However, she has had some work done. I actually see nothing wrong with it as long as it's not taken too far. 

1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

Exactly like it's hard to google stuff about this / you can't find much but her nosejobs are common knowledge among her fans right

I thought so. Until I read that post I replied to :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:. Hoping it’s sarcasm. 
I think the GP thinks she had one nose job, the one she has now.

& I don’t understand why fans get uptight/in denial when other fans talk about her surgeries....& those breast implants she had. Someone ACTUALLY said “it could’ve been a growth spurt, she was a teenager!”...okay

2 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I actually don't think she had a **** job back then. I feel like she was using helpers. I think it's funny that people assume that girls get **** jobs just because their ***** get bigger. . . do you all forget about push up bras and other artificial ways to enhance *****? If you notice her **** size was always changing, literally from day to day. There were a ton of girls in middle/high school that used to do the same thing. 

However, she has had some work done. I actually see nothing wrong with it as long as it's not taken too far. 

There's nothing wrong with plastic surgeries if they make you look better, all the work done before 2013 was good. All done after 2013 is whack.

WQDBrjk.png

All I'm saying is people are delusional if they think she only had 1 nosejob or 1 boobjob in her entire life. WQDBrjk.png

4 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

The visible nipples definitely indicate a push-up bra :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

10 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

They all 3 look the same with different lighting. However, she has definitely had a few nose jobs. I don't think those picture are great representations though. I think biggest one was after like 2005 to 2006 when she did the curious perfume. Her nose seemed a little bigger there and then it was small again with Gimme more and Womanizer.

Archived