"The freaking ponytail" fan screams LMAO

warioaddams

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude is rude, I don't appreciate his irrelevant opinions screamed during the show.

He know's her mannerisms, bought tickets, but is unable to act proper..

He's like that person who was planning on confronting Britney while getting m&g. 

Like, wtf, another prick with cash; nasty personality coming thru :umok:

even the Gimme More performance beats anything on POM as far. yet it was "bad", now that I look at it, she was actually good. she still had some flow even tho stiff and nervous.

the pony-tail attention and matter is POINTLESS people, y'all only concerned with that cause it's lacking something else, or almost everything. i'm actually surprised they're not praising the pony-tail. britney has to come to a point where she farts and she slays. yes we love her, but people c'mon... I think most of the lack of professionalism and effort comes for the fact that she makes the money either way, sold-out shows. it just doesn't matter at this point, she's Britney.

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Once it's up she ditches the already awful choreo in order to play with the ponytail every 4 seconds. It makes a crap show even worse

No she doesn't your just assuming she's ditching the choreography in reality she does all the choreography and does her hair fixing in between

On 7/27/2018 at 7:52 AM, Barajas said:

if she always endup with a weird messy ponytail because of the dancing...
why she doesnt do an edgy well done ponytail from the beggining??

something like...

Easilocks-Hollywood-Ponytail-comp-640x54

I THINK IN THE OOPS ERA SHE USED TO USED IT LIKE THIS!

It was during the BOMT Tour that she had the high ponytail nearly every date:

1999BabyOneMoreTimeTour.jpg

But during the OIDIA Tour, her hair was often secured in various ways (braid, low ponytail, half-up/half-down, etc.):

GettyImages-180578697-1434080546.jpg?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=980

25794ad0528e3462f2b1851f52c11c86.jpg

britney-spears-on-her-first-tour-of-the-uk-at-wembley-arena-october-2000.jpg

GettyImages-148782473-1434080536.jpg?qua

I think it was mainly down just for televised events.

Y’all acting like she’s throwing a temper tantrum & rudely ranting at the audience during the show.... let the woman put her hair up before a song for Christ’s sake. If she loves the pony tail look then her stylist should put it up in a nice pulled back one before the show.

4 hours ago, MiracleBrit:) said:

If she loves the pony tail look then her stylist should put it up in a nice pulled back one before the show.

I think that’s honestly what the majority (if not all) of us are saying; we have no problem with her hair being in a ponytail while performing, but it should be styled that way beforehand.  :forkit:

Doing it on stage in front of the audience, and then adjusting it innumerable times during the actual performances, is honestly quite unprofessional (and, in the case of the latter issue, very distracting). The tickets are very expensive and the crowd shouldn’t have to watch her literally making costume changes whilst on stage. Just this small change (i.e., not touching her hair while performing) would seriously make a huge difference in the quality of performance.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not anything worth actually bashing or bullying her about, but unfortunately some people always take constructive criticism and take it way too far. 

On 7/28/2018 at 5:42 PM, MiracleBrit:) said:

Y’all acting like she’s throwing a temper tantrum & rudely ranting at the audience during the show.... let the woman put her hair up before a song for Christ’s sake. If she loves the pony tail look then her stylist should put it up in a nice pulled back one before the show.

I honestly think that vacancy remains unfilled.

Archived