'We Need To Talk About Britney' Podcast Chats With Mandy Moore About Britney Spears For An Hour: Listen

Passenger90

There's a new Podcast called We Need To Talk About Britney and Mandy's the first guest.

You can stream here: http://wearecampfire.media/episodes/baby-one-more-time-with-mandy-moore/

In the first episode of We Need to Talk About Britney, Jen sits down with former teen-pop-star and current super-star-actress, Mandy Moore (This Is Us). How does someone become a teen pop star? Like walk us through it…from meeting producers in the bleachers of a hockey game, to the difference between being famous and being Britney famous. Jen and Mandy Moore get into it!

https://itunes.apple.com/mx/podcast/we-need-to-talk-about-britney/id1409394887?mt=2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK: Summary 

Mandy has never met Britney, she states that Britney is the "leader of the pack" for her generation of pop stars. 

Mandy denies that she was initially signed to be a Britney "clone" for the lack of a better word, but Britney did inspire her first album because she started recording it after Britney's came out and she read between the lines that it was what her label decided to do before the album was complete.  

Mandy thinks that Britney would have been guarded by her team, even from hanging out with Mandy. 

Mandy went to the Vegas show (Piece of Me )but still didn't meet Britney... WTF???

Mandy doesn't seem to see herself as a celebrity compared to Britney

Mandy's favorite Baby One More Time album track is "The Beat Goes On" and giggled about "Email My Heart"'s title and she loves all of the singles

All in all, this is more of just a Mandy Moore interview using the topic of Britney to get Britney fans to listen... very clever

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

OK: Summary 

Mandy has never met Britney, she states that Britney is the "leader of the pack" for her generation of pop stars. 

Mandy denies that she was initially signed to be a Britney "clone" for the lack of a better word, but Britney did inspire her first album because she started recording it after Britney's came out and she read between the lines that it was what her label decided to do before the album was complete.  

Mandy thinks that Britney would have been guarded by her team, even from hanging out with Mandy. 

Mandy went to the Vegas show (Piece of Me )but still didn't meet Britney... WTF???

Mandy doesn't seem to see herself as a celebrity compared to Britney

Mandy's favorite Baby One More Time album track is "The Beat Goes On" and giggled about "Email My Heart"'s title and she loves all of the singles

All in all, this is more of just a Mandy Moore interview using the topic of Britney to get Britney fans to listen... very clever

Aww. I've always liked Mandy! 'Candy' is STILL A BOP too :mhm:

Archived