The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Ultraviolet Light said:

Disclaimer: I used to always read posts like the one I'm about to write and I would never believe them.

The show really is a LOT better if you're there in person. Video can't capture the energy, the environment, and the MAGIC that happens in person.

It was so good!!!!!! And I'm going again tonight :pumped:

Love your post!!! So happy for you! Have a great time. It’s funny bc I’ve seen so many ppl on instagram posting from the show last night AND EVERYONE LOVED IT!

Can’t wait to see the show myself in person so then I can really shut ppl up in here who waste their life hating on POM videos and complain here. 

1 hour ago, britboy123 said:

I actually believe she can do better... The problem is she doesn’t want to... Like can she not use her children as motivation? Leaving them a legacy that they could be proud off? 

She’s probably most concerned about money and making sure they have a huge inheritance to live on if, God forbid, anything would happen to her.  I doubt she’s given much thought to her legacy otherwise.  She’s said herself that she thinks she has nothing more to prove. 

19 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's in Vegas because she wants to  be and she's bringing the show on the road for those who want to see

Most of todays acts can't perform to save their lives

But the problem with Britney is look at the performer she once was? She set the Barr for live performances and nobody could beat it. So everyone of Britneys fans have very high expectations. Now her performances consist of knee tapping and tics.

I just watched some more HQ insta videos. The show had some bad moments but it's definitely not as bad as you make it look. As someone else wrote above, every single ig post mentioned how good the show was. Yeah I agree that all the outfits are awful. And that was my only dissapointment. I hope they will have a bunch of new ones (or simply use better POM outfits) for Europe. Lookwise her hair/makeup/face/body were all great.

As about the additions even though I dislike CYM the perofmance is ok except the insta chorus choreography. On the other hand I LOVE the clumsy performance.

Her energy was good for the most part but she looked extra stiff. Call me a britard but I believe tonight show is going to look better and she is going to be even better until Europe.

To be honest I expected the AMF stage for all the theatre shows. I still believe that most props are going straight to Europe, especially if the London shows are being filmed for a DVD/ TV special.

Archived