Late 90s-Early 2000s: Most Questionable Fashion Choices

LostInAnImage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Actually that is one of my favourite 90s look of hers, I think these shades suited her face

But I agree with the others, they're horrible and I don't wanna see them in, cause I'd rather die than wear something so tiny, colorful and unflatterin:ugh:

I thought the colorful shades were a primary part of why they were so terrible, but turns out it’s literally just the unflattering shape and bizarrely small frame! Because these (normal-shaped and sized) tinted shades looked great:

bc396810-5bd5-0133-ec7e-0aa00699013d.gif

af414cce60430a55039eb94cfef65713.jpg

e0b44d7d651921856ad5fc675fadd3b8--britne

29968320664_66786fb812_c.jpg

singer-britney-spears-leaves-the-mandari

your-tracksuit-because-museums-want-dust

20 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I actually frequently look forward to reading your own comments, so I really appreciate your sentiment! Personally, Elvis’ music itself isn’t my cup of tea, but his charisma, stage presence and disregard for the status quo were undeniable. He was arguably responsible for the onset of American obsession with celebrity (particularly performers). Thanks to him, music seemingly transitioned from something audible to something both visual and visceral. In many ways, Britney truly mirrored his career trajectory.

Glad to hear that! This forum needs more members like you. You're very polite and seem to know very well what you are talking about. And I couldn't have described Elvis and his impact in a better way than you do. Also appreciate that you can see the value of something eventhough it isn't your cup of tea. A lot of people act as if something is bad just because they don't like it. 

Archived