My Embarrassing Britney Confession

LostInAnImage

On 6/27/2018 at 12:27 PM, LostInAnImage said:

Hah that reminds me, I used to have this VHS (yikes) called “Darren’s Dance Beats.” Darren was supposedly a choreographer for Britney and *NSYNC (don’t know as to the veracity of that claim, however, since I’d never heard of him again outside of my As-Seen-On-TV purchase). 

But anyway, I recall him teaching the “Crazy” and “Bye Bye Bye” MV choreo on that tape, chairography and all for the former. But what I remember most vividly was that he was clearly unaware that nearly all of Nsync’s fans were prepubescent girls at that time; otherwise, I don’t think he would’ve been teaching us how to gyrate our pelvis and thwomp our invisible packages forward. 

tumblr_l9q2vtabfv1qa7gbz.gif

Omg I had that too! I can't remember where I got it :unreal:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was ten years old and tried so hard to translate songs to be able to speak english fluently. 

"Born to make you happy" was my all time favourite when it came out so I tried to memorize the lyrics :

Cause livin' in a dream of you and me
Is not the way my life should be
I don't want to cry a tear for you
So forgive me If I do

this last sentence became :

So forgive me-eee Abdul

... And I was so proud to know that Britney just broke up with Abdul. 

:unbelievableney:

On 6/28/2018 at 9:02 AM, fucknfurter said:

I'm still only just finding out lyrics/words, to be honest.

BUT one time I was listening to... FTBOMBH, and this was back in 1999 so I was like thirteen, and just before it hits the first verse (so she was referring to the ad libbed "ooh-hoos", etc) my mom walked in and was like, "WHY are you listening to that woman ******?" and I've never forgotten it.

Not really a flop moment, but me stammering to explain that she was SINGING was.

It's the gasping noise before the, "oh, yeah" that you mean, isn't it? Great, now I'm always going to hear a chicken.

I used to listen to Jessica Simpson (I was a kid, don’t judge me), and she had this GOSPEL song called “His Eye Is On The Sparrow” on her Irresistible album, and the breathy way she moaned through the song had my hyper religious mother outraged, insisting I never listen to this “Jezebel” ever again. 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

I watched only the onyx hotel tour in full :cackling:

Most of the Circus tour and the entire PoM show on youtube but that's it.

The dream within a dream it's my only sin here, but i don't give a **** at this point :mcorangu:

That’s a BIG sin though. Like...you’re breaking nearly all of Godney’s 10* Commandments:

*I rounded up.

1. Thou shalt witness and duly appreciate all instances in which Britney danced as Primeney.

095f44df7996e2253a5e5562145669fa.gif

4k4x.gif

Britneygifs_04.gif

2. Thou shalt only acknowledge Las Vegas-based performances ranging from 2001-2002. Theafter, she never toured the city again.

tumblr_nzdiepnZ5U1r608gvo1_400.gif

3. Thou shalt properly appreciate any designer costumes, particularly catsuits that emphasize Our Dear Lordney’s rear end* in such a notable fashion:

tumblr_ltu0v4tDq11r3ty02o1_500.gif

*derrières: not just for magazines anymore!

4. Thou shall properly observe, admire and acknowledge all occasions in which Godney has turned 360 degrees for our entertainment:

Britney_Spears_Dream_Within_a_Dream_Tour

5. Thou shalt never take for granted the olden days when B allowed herself to get soaked on stage for a purpose other than “taking a shower to wake me up.” 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

6. Thou shall worship no other gods beyond Godney, provided she doesn’t have a clone*:

tumblr_mkdvjuhZ4e1s9706fo2_250.gif

*in that event, convert to polytheism and worship them both equally. 

So, as you see, if you need someone to confess your sins to, I’m all ears. :mhm:

Just now, Goku said:

don't get me wrong i watched most of them but not the actually show from start to finish you know :yeaok:

Also don’t get me wrong, I’m not actually that obsessed with DWAD. :tehe: But my boyfriend is currently driving and getting a little road-ragey, so I needed a distraction. Haha. 

I used to think that the chorus in slave 4 U sometimes said "I'm a slave forever"  :notreally:

And that the lyrics to piece of me were something like "I'm Mrs extra extra extra skin".
Also thought lucky lyrics were "cry cry cry in her lonely hard thinking".
:notreally:

Archived