Who wishes Onyx Hotel Tour was on DVD?

sarahbbyy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

OMG I'm sorry but you've lost my sympathy now haha  :oknolol:I'm in Scotland UK and shes only ever done us once [2 dates on her 2004 onyx hotel tour] and she sold out both nights in minutes and couldn't get tickets. so after 18 years of being  a massive fan, august will be the first time ever I get to finally see her lol so jealous of you haha

im glad you get to finally go! at least this is a greatest hits show so you can make up for missed time!

On 6/14/2018 at 1:19 AM, Plaidatlo said:

Yeah, I wish for official DVD till this day.

I think they supposed to release an official DVD, but something went wrong....

Also “Oops I Did It Again” Live From London would have been an amazing on official DVD, but it didn’t happen I think because she was singing live over pre-recorded “live”. She sung some parts live during “Live From Las Vegas” but they managed to cut those parts off  so they could still release it on DVD.

All theses tours on official DVD would have been HEAVEN !!!

Onyx hotel was aired in 1080i HD back in the day, so there is a HD master out there.. but Britney's team would never do it :( shame.

Archived