Possible Britney x "Apple Pie" Lyrics

Bxnes

17 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Sorry but this song can't be Britney's...

1)it is 1 year old and I don't think Britney would sing such a old song 

2)there is no "pie" reference in the lyrics. Even one of the staff that asked on Twitter "which pie flavour do you like the most?" It really puts the main emphasis on the word pie

3)rexha said that she is gonna release this song as a promo single, not for the album 

4)even if the song is this, I think Britney would have changed at least 50% of the lyrics knowing this song is an unfinished demo...

Exactly 

Someone has just found the song with the word apple in it and said this is Britney

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, IonutM said:

2)there is no "pie" reference in the lyrics. Even one of the staff that asked on Twitter "which pie flavour do you like the most?" It really puts the main emphasis on the word pie

3)rexha said that she is gonna release this song as a promo single, not for the album 

4)even if the song is this, I think Britney would have changed at least 50% of the lyrics knowing this song is an unfinished demo...

If this is the song though I will be unhappy.

Hopefully, she reworked it as this sounds dreadful and I don't think it would chart well...

now, I don't want to be that person...but this sounds really flop :imok: it could actually chart ok, but it's really really weak, even waeaker than Make Me. OFC it's a demo and a very vague rumor, but I swear the song style is just like Britney. Heck, some parts even make me believe there are real vocals from Britney on the track.

13 hours ago, IonutM said:

It would make sense on normal careers, but it's Britney and Team b we're talking about...plus the denial is giving me 'They wouldn't scrap a whole music video' teas, straight from the pool party thread :mcorangu:

We never learn :mcorangu:

On 6/3/2018 at 6:12 AM, IonutM said:

At this point I’m pretty sure the song we are getting is older. They been posting apples for awhile. 

In all honestly the visuals don’t make sense with this demo but I mean they have been messy with visuals 

16 hours ago, bananathesnake said:

now, I don't want to be that person...but this sounds really flop :imok: it could actually chart ok, but it's really really weak, even waeaker than Make Me. OFC it's a demo and a very vague rumor, but I swear the song style is just like Britney. Heck, some parts even make me believe there are real vocals from Britney on the track.

I’m really hoping this isn’t the track. What keeps my hopes up is the picture she posted on Instagram. I don’t see how the video with that super **** outfit would go well with such a childish song.

Archived